Outstanding WI

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Keyboarder, Feb 28, 2004.

  1. Keyboarder

    Keyboarder Guest

    Hello to all. Today, Saturday was my regular WI day. I didn't really expect great things as I didn't
    really do much in the way of exercise last week. I stayed OP all week though and I guess it paid off
    in a big way. I was shocked to see I had lost 4.2lbs. I was expecting a loss in the 1-2lb range and
    would have been very happy with that. My total weight loss now is
    19.2lbs. I am only thismuch away from hitting my 10% target. My mini goal was to hit the 10% target
    before my birthday in March. My next weigh in is 3 days before my birthday and baring any major
    setbacks I should hit that target. Yea me. I think alot of my success comes from the fantastic
    support received from this newsgroup. I thank you all.

    Carol
    19.1/1/140

    ---

  2. BIG congrats on this week's WI. Whatta whoosh! You're right about the support of this group being
    instrumental in keeping a person focussed and motivated. We're all in service to each other.

    You probably won't have any trouble at all reaching your mini-goal by the date you've set. You're
    doing really well.

    Prairie Roots

    On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 22:45:49 GMT, "keyboarder" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello to all. Today, Saturday was my regular WI day. I didn't really expect great things as I
    >didn't really do much in the way of exercise last week. I stayed OP all week though and I guess it
    >paid off in a big way. I was shocked to see I had lost 4.2lbs. I was expecting a loss in the 1-2lb
    >range and would have been very happy with that. My total weight loss now is
    >19.2lbs. I am only thismuch away from hitting my 10% target. My mini goal was to hit the 10% target
    > before my birthday in March. My next weigh in is 3 days before my birthday and baring any major
    > setbacks I should hit that target. Yea me. I think alot of my success comes from the fantastic
    > support received from this newsgroup. I thank you all.
    >
    >Carol
    >206.2/187/140
    >

    >---

  3. Richard

    Richard Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >week. I stayed OP all week though and I guess it paid off in a big way. I was shocked to see I had
    >lost 4.2lbs. I was expecting a loss in the 1-2lb

    Very nice loss Carol. Congrats. Richard Since 1938
    250/238/177

  4. Fred

    Fred Guest

    GREAT loss this week. Good luck on goal by birthday.

    Congrats.

    On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 22:45:49 GMT, "keyboarder" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello to all. Today, Saturday was my regular WI day. I didn't really expect great things as I
    >didn't really do much in the way of exercise last week. I stayed OP all week though and I guess it
    >paid off in a big way. I was shocked to see I had lost 4.2lbs. I was expecting a loss in the 1-2lb
    >range and would have been very happy with that. My total weight loss now is
    >19.2lbs. I am only thismuch away from hitting my 10% target. My mini goal was to hit the 10% target
    > before my birthday in March. My next weigh in is 3 days before my birthday and baring any major
    > setbacks I should hit that target. Yea me. I think alot of my success comes from the fantastic
    > support received from this newsgroup. I thank you all.
    >
    >Carol
    >206.2/187/140
    >

    >---

  5. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Good job and good luck reaching your 10% target.

    "keyboarder" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello to all. Today, Saturday was my regular WI day. I didn't really expect great things as I
    > didn't really do much in the way of exercise last week. I stayed OP all week though and I guess it
    > paid off in a big way.
    > was shocked to see I had lost 4.2lbs. I was expecting a loss in the 1-2lb range and would have
    > been very happy with that. My total weight loss now
    is
    > 19.2lbs. I am only thismuch away from hitting my 10% target. My mini
    goal
    > was to hit the 10% target before my birthday in March. My next weigh in
    is
    > 3 days before my birthday and baring any major setbacks I should hit that target. Yea me. I think
    > alot of my success comes from the fantastic support received from this newsgroup. I thank you all.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/187/140
    >

    > ---

  6. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Congrats on the great weigh in!! Good luck hitting your 10% goal by your b-day. And happy birthday!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

    keyboarder wrote:
    > Hello to all. Today, Saturday was my regular WI day. I didn't really expect great things as I
    > didn't really do much in the way of exercise last week. I stayed OP all week though and I guess it
    > paid off in a big way. I was shocked to see I had lost 4.2lbs. I was expecting a loss in the 1-2lb
    > range and would have been very happy with that. My total weight loss now is
    > 19.2lbs. I am only thismuch away from hitting my 10% target. My mini goal was to hit the 10%
    > target before my birthday in March. My next weigh in is 3 days before my birthday and baring
    > any major setbacks I should hit that target. Yea me. I think alot of my success comes from the
    > fantastic support received from this newsgroup. I thank you all.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/187/140
    >

    > ---

  7. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Carol that's an awesome woosh!! Congratulation. I can't wait to see the made10% target post!

    "keyboarder" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello to all. Today, Saturday was my regular WI day. I didn't really expect great things as I
    > didn't really do much in the way of exercise last week. I stayed OP all week though and I guess it
    > paid off in a big way.
    > was shocked to see I had lost 4.2lbs. I was expecting a loss in the 1-2lb range and would have
    > been very happy with that. My total weight loss now
    is
    > 19.2lbs. I am only thismuch away from hitting my 10% target. My mini
    goal
    > was to hit the 10% target before my birthday in March. My next weigh in
    is
    > 3 days before my birthday and baring any major setbacks I should hit that target. Yea me. I think
    > alot of my success comes from the fantastic support received from this newsgroup. I thank you all.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/187/140
    >

    > ---

  8. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Yay you, Carol, I bet you had a visit from the whoosh fairy!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "keyboarder" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello to all. Today, Saturday was my regular WI day. I didn't really expect great things as I
    > didn't really do much in the way of exercise last week. I stayed OP all week though and I guess it
    > paid off in a big way.
    > was shocked to see I had lost 4.2lbs. I was expecting a loss in the 1-2lb range and would have
    > been very happy with that. My total weight loss now
    is
    > 19.2lbs. I am only thismuch away from hitting my 10% target. My mini
    goal
    > was to hit the 10% target before my birthday in March. My next weigh in
    is
    > 3 days before my birthday and baring any major setbacks I should hit that target. Yea me. I think
    > alot of my success comes from the fantastic support received from this newsgroup. I thank you all.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/187/140
    >

    > ---

  9. Wonderful, I am proud of you, Lee
    keyboarder <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hello to all. Today, Saturday was my regular WI day. I didn't really expect great things as I
    > didn't really do much in the way of exercise last week. I stayed OP all week though and I guess it
    > paid off in a big way.
    > was shocked to see I had lost 4.2lbs. I was expecting a loss in the 1-2lb range and would have
    > been very happy with that. My total weight loss now
    is
    > 19.2lbs. I am only thismuch away from hitting my 10% target. My mini
    goal
    > was to hit the 10% target before my birthday in March. My next weigh in
    is
    > 3 days before my birthday and baring any major setbacks I should hit that target. Yea me. I think
    > alot of my success comes from the fantastic support received from this newsgroup. I thank you all.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/187/140
    >

    > ---

  10. Great loss this week Carol and wonderful overall losses too!
    --
    Brenda
    209/186/150 RafL goal 165

    "keyboarder" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello to all. Today, Saturday was my regular WI day. I didn't really expect great things as I
    > didn't really do much in the way of exercise last week. I stayed OP all week though and I guess it
    > paid off in a big way.
    > was shocked to see I had lost 4.2lbs. I was expecting a loss in the 1-2lb range and would have
    > been very happy with that. My total weight loss now
    is
    > 19.2lbs. I am only thismuch away from hitting my 10% target. My mini
    goal
    > was to hit the 10% target before my birthday in March. My next weigh in
    is
    > 3 days before my birthday and baring any major setbacks I should hit that target. Yea me. I think
    > alot of my success comes from the fantastic support received from this newsgroup. I thank you all.
    >
    > Carol
    > 206.2/187/140
    >

    > ---

  11. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    WOW Carol, that's QUITE a whoosh! Congratulations girl!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172