Over Seat Stearing Conversion Kit for Vision R40

Demtro

Jan 26, 2007
Hello list, I was hoping somebody could help me. I have an USS Vision R40 and need to convert it to OSS. I know Vision went out of business in '04. In my searches for a OSS Conversion Kit I located a company that had a universal conversion kit. I thought it was EZ something or something similiar but i could be off. Does anybody know if a compny that offers aftermarket or universal oss conversion kits? I am in dire need.

Thanks

Kevin

Demtro said:
Hello list, I was hoping somebody could help me. I have an USS Vision R40 and need to convert it to OSS. I know Vision went out of business in '04. In my searches for a OSS Conversion Kit I located a company that had a universal conversion kit. I thought it was EZ something or something similiar but i could be off. Does anybody know if a compny that offers aftermarket or universal oss conversion kits? I am in dire need.

Thanks

Kevin
I know next to nothing about recumbents, but you may want to check with these guys for a point in the right direction.

http://www.easystreetrecumbents.com/stuff/vision.html

I know that they have a Vision OSS handlebar listed in their parts, so they may have an idea on whatever else you might need.