Over the top packaging.

On 28/12/2007 17:27, Simon Mason said,
> I thought Wiggle were sometimes over zealous with their packing but this
> pump adaptor from Ribble takes the biscuit! Plenty of cardboard inside
> too, lest the brass adaptor gets damaged.
>
> http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zpacket.jpg

Nice mug :) Oh, hang on, this wasn't meant to be kitchen pr*n???

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

"vernon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Simon Mason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>I thought Wiggle were sometimes over zealous with their packing but this
>>pump adaptor from Ribble takes the biscuit! Plenty of cardboard inside
>>too, lest the brass adaptor gets damaged.
>>
>> http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zpacket.jpg
>>

> It looks like your mortise lock key will fit my garage side door.......

I've just realised, someone could get my address and make a copy of my
garage key from this photo!

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/

On 28/12/2007 18:00, vernon said,

> At a push it can be used to hold ball bearing in place when servicing hubs
> and head races ;-)

Those hard bits in your marmite sandwiches aren't whole-grain then? :)

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

> "vernon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Simon Mason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>I thought Wiggle were sometimes over zealous with their packing but this
>>>pump adaptor from Ribble takes the biscuit! Plenty of cardboard inside
>>>too, lest the brass adaptor gets damaged.
>>>
>>> http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zpacket.jpg
>>>

>> It looks like your mortise lock key will fit my garage side door.......

> I've just realised, someone could get my address and make a copy of my
> garage key from this photo!

I don't need to make a copy ;-)

On Dec 29, 3:02 am, "Simon Mason" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> "vernon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > "Simon Mason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >>I thought Wiggle were sometimes over zealous with their packing but this
> >>pump adaptor from Ribble takes the biscuit! Plenty of cardboard inside
> >>too, lest the brass adaptor gets damaged.

> >>http://www.swldxer.co.uk/zpacket.jpg

> > It looks like your mortise lock key will fit my garage side door.......

> I've just realised, someone could get my address and make a copy of my
> garage key from this photo!

Nah, that could never happen, just ask those guys who make the voting
machines in the US, Diebold - <http://www.bradblog.com/?p=4066>

:)

Graeme

Quoting Simon Mason <[email protected]>:
>I thought Wiggle were sometimes over zealous with their packing but this
>pump adaptor from Ribble takes the biscuit! Plenty of cardboard inside too,
>lest the brass adaptor gets damaged.

SJSC sent me a 1/8" fixed sprocket once with an impressive amount of
padding for a chunk of solid steel.
Today is First Potmos, January.

In article <Qbw*[email protected]>, David Damerell
[email protected] says...
> Quoting Simon Mason <[email protected]>:
> >I thought Wiggle were sometimes over zealous with their packing but this
> >pump adaptor from Ribble takes the biscuit! Plenty of cardboard inside too,
> >lest the brass adaptor gets damaged.

> SJSC sent me a 1/8" fixed sprocket once with an impressive amount of
> padding for a chunk of solid steel.

In that case ITYF they were more concerned about the pointy hard thing
escaping than they were about it breaking.