Overcoming - the DVD

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by a5hi5m, Jan 18, 2006.

  1. a5hi5m

    a5hi5m New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2005
    I found this offering and thought $40 delivered .. not cheap but not expensive compared to most cycling dvd's in aust, it sounds alright.

    http://www.moviemail-online.co.uk/films/16430

    Then i saw the release date.

    I'm sure i've seen/read posts and comments about people having this on dvd already.

    Ash

    Tags:

  2. craigster_jd

    craigster_jd New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2004
    You can buy it direct from Team CSC for US$28.92 + $14.53 handling/delivery to Australia.

    http://www.team-csc.com/shop_products.asp?cat_id=7

    Presumably you have a multi-region DVD player...

  3. Euan

    Euan Guest

    a5hi5m <[email protected].com> writes:

    > I found this offering and thought $40 delivered .. not cheap but not
    > expensive compared to most cycling dvd's in aust, it sounds alright.
    >
    > http://www.moviemail-online.co.uk/films/16430
    >
    > Then i saw the release date.
    >
    > I'm sure i've seen/read posts and comments about people having this on
    > dvd already.

    I'm still waiting for it to be shown on SBS in a couple of
    weeks... that's what happened with HoW :-D
    --
    Cheers | ~~ [email protected]
    Euan | ~~ _-\<,

  4. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    Shall keep an eye out for it whilst OS
    along with searching for rohloff hubs, spokey dokes, CF water and stuff

  5. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Can you keep a look out for Swiss Army Bread Bags? I'll explain later. :p

  6. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    i have a swiss army bike currently in Adelaide. Does that count?

  7. PiledHigher

    PiledHigher New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2003

    What the fark is Carbon Fibre water????

  8. gplama

    gplama Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2004
    Messages:
    7,817
    it sounds light!!

  9. Bleve

    Bleve Guest

    gplama wrote:
    > PiledHigher Wrote:
    > > What the fark is Carbon Fibre water????

    > it sounds light!!

    If you spill it, it shatters all over the floor. I hear the old farts
    prefer Ferrous water

  10. warrwych

    warrwych New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2004
    Messages:
    1,009
    AluAqua comes in its own can

  11. Resound

    Resound Guest

    "Bleve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > gplama wrote:
    >> PiledHigher Wrote:
    >> > What the fark is Carbon Fibre water????

    >> it sounds light!!

    > If you spill it, it shatters all over the floor. I hear the old farts
    > prefer Ferrous water

    Well it's not as harsh and it tastes nicer.