Overcoming - the DVD

a5hi5m

New Member
Aug 22, 2005
I found this offering and thought $40 delivered .. not cheap but not expensive compared to most cycling dvd's in aust, it sounds alright.

http://www.moviemail-online.co.uk/films/16430

Then i saw the release date.

I'm sure i've seen/read posts and comments about people having this on dvd already.

Ash

a5hi5m said:
I found this offering and thought $40 delivered .. not cheap but not expensive compared to most cycling dvd's in aust, it sounds alright.

http://www.moviemail-online.co.uk/films/16430

Then i saw the release date.

I'm sure i've seen/read posts and comments about people having this on dvd already.

Ash

You can buy it direct from Team CSC for US$28.92 + $14.53 handling/delivery to Australia.

http://www.team-csc.com/shop_products.asp?cat_id=7

Presumably you have a multi-region DVD player...

a5hi5m <[email protected]> writes:

> I found this offering and thought $40 delivered .. not cheap but not
> expensive compared to most cycling dvd's in aust, it sounds alright.
>
> http://www.moviemail-online.co.uk/films/16430
>
> Then i saw the release date.
>
> I'm sure i've seen/read posts and comments about people having this on
> dvd already.

I'm still waiting for it to be shown on SBS in a couple of
weeks... that's what happened with HoW :-D
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,

flyingdutch said:
Shall keep an eye out for it whilst OS
along with searching for rohloff hubs, spokey dokes, CF water and stuff

Can you keep a look out for Swiss Army Bread Bags? I'll explain later. :p

flyingdutch said:
Shall keep an eye out for it whilst OS
along with searching for rohloff hubs, spokey dokes, CF water and stuff

What the fark is Carbon Fibre water????

gplama wrote:
> PiledHigher Wrote:
> > What the fark is Carbon Fibre water????

> it sounds light!!

If you spill it, it shatters all over the floor. I hear the old farts
prefer Ferrous water

Bleve said:
gplama wrote:
> PiledHigher Wrote:
> > What the fark is Carbon Fibre water????

> it sounds light!!

If you spill it, it shatters all over the floor. I hear the old farts
prefer Ferrous water

AluAqua comes in its own can

"Bleve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> gplama wrote:
>> PiledHigher Wrote:
>> > What the fark is Carbon Fibre water????

>> it sounds light!!

> If you spill it, it shatters all over the floor. I hear the old farts
> prefer Ferrous water

Well it's not as harsh and it tastes nicer.