overhealing

David Dalton

Guest
Do not pretend to me or anyone I have passed healing ability
to (or I suggest other healers as well) that you are sick,
including the case where you were previously sick, were
healed, and are still saying you are sick. I bet traditional
healers would advise that as well, and doctors not wanting
overdoses and so on.

This can result in overcompensation going beyond the healed
state to the inverse of the illness which quite often is
another illness, for example the inverse of mania that may
lead to jumping off a building thinking you can fly is
suicidal depression that could lead to suicide and the
inverse of cancer is very rapid aging.

Any such who have faked such to me or someone I have passed
healing ability to and had healing applied now have
retroactively such overcompensation and can ask the healer
in question for a fix after admitting the fakery (not
another healer with similar ability, and those with lifelong
healing or strong healing ability not belonging or granted
by me mau not be able to cure all such conditions without
access to my batch healing components which they would not
in this case unless they are the initial healer who is
apologized to for the fakery and requested a fix of the
overhealing of).

The same applies to musical boosting and those who have
faked problems to obtain musical boosts from me, and that
does not include Marcel Levandrier, Blair Harvey, George
Thorogood or Bif Naked, may now have an overcompensation
effect. This would include cases where someone faked to test
me once and found it worked and then faked to supposedly
test me again when they knew it worked, in the cases after
the first one. Also I said it would not matter in the case
where someone faked to test me and meant to leave that in
the first such instance but have been overridden so it
applies even in the first such instance. It also applies to
those boosted by any I passed musical boosting ability to,
including also any who were boosted and said they were not
to the booster (this also aplies to my boostings but I don't
remember such; also yes even those who just said they were
not and did not fake problems get overcompensation and that
applies to healing as well) of other or others, and any such
could admit the fakery to the booster concerned including if
it was me and request a fix.

So some who had removal of healing or musical boosting now
have overcompensation the other way instead.

For example someone faking singing out of tune in one
frequency shift direction would have their natural tuning
that was once on shifted out of tune in the other direction.

So I advise no such fakery in future.

This also applies to global tuneups , I I fix or have fixed
major problems that must be admitted to me, I need good
data, or else there could be much worse overcompensation
effects, shifts beyond the desired neutral or norm or healed
state or tuned state into the opposite of the supposed state
reported to me that is not true including if it is reported
to me that all is as it was ten years ago or something and
it is not.

Also those in shuman who have gotten at least one word from
me directly, and/or by translation, summary, excerpt, relay,
and/or multirelay, and including translation within English,
so substituting another English term for one or more of my
words, and understood such are 6 billion (that would include
any who have overheard and understood). If those who have
not understood are added (with average age of 19 months, and
some still in the womb so with negative age) it is 6.4
billion (including fetuses beyond 2 lunar months after
conception), all of shuman, other than me (though I have
read and heard my own words too of course). Thus all in
shuman have a commuincation link with me. Also my initial
impact area is the planet and near space including the space
station. Similarly the Baha'u'llah's initial impact area was
Europe and North America and his group similar to my 6.4
billion was 62% of the population of Europe and North
America. Thus I suspect that Michael Rochester gave me the
wrong bio dates for the Baha'u'llah since otherwise his
cycles do not line up with the sunspot cycle the way mine
have. Also the initial impact area of Jesus was
approximately what is now Israel, Palestine, Syria, Jordan
and Italy and the initial impact area of Mohammed was the
Middle East, North Africa, and southern Europe. Of course
their ideas have spread further since, as I expect some of
mine, including the four orientation theory, to eventually
spread interstellar, as theirs may as well.

Jesus's equivalent to the four orientation theory was that
the sperm and ovum combine to form an embryo.

Mohammed's equivalent to the four orientation theory was
inorganic chemical reactions, that two or more chemicals can
combine to form one or more others.

Now I find that hard to believe since surely their names
would still be attached to such discoveries by their
supposed followers and by those knowledgeable in the history
of science, but that is what I have divined. (I say supposed
since they are not following too well if they don't give
credit to the one they say they are following for such major
scientific discoveries.)

But anyway, don't fake being sick to me or other healers,
don't fake having musical problems to me or other musical
boosters, and don't misreport the state of world affairs to
me and others if you don't want overcompensation (or
overdose if you will) type problems.

All lovegagents other that me if I am one and other than me
if I am not one should now me able to meditate somehow and
see what stuff I have gotten in. However they must not
attempt to remove it without coming up with something better
or they will lose their loveagent status at least
temporarily. Spend a day trying to come up with something
better, perhaps. Also it is possible to focus on an idea
that is in and see who originated the idea (maybe you) and
who, maybe long ago, had the first idea that was nearly the
same (so say like 0.999 instead of 1.0), and who of past
male and female figures you revere had the same or very
similar idea. You can also think of what of your own ideas
or nearly the same are in and what you were the originator
of (first to think of that idea). You can also think of a
past figure, e.g. Magdalene , and see what of her ideas when
she was alive are in in exact or very near form. You can
also if you have a deity or deities, think of that deity or
one of the deites and see what of their ideas, which may
include prayer ideas directed by you to them in the past,
are in in exact or very near form.

A lovegagent can also consult for a non-loveagent to see
what of the non-loveagent's ideas or those of a deity of the
non-loveagent or past figure revered by the non-loveagnet
are in (and may have been in all along and might not have
been adjusted for global or modern times or anything, even).

All that is related to the popthroughs/etc stuff I have
discussed before, and my attempts to get other people's
ideas considered. So e.g. ideas on a past Jewish figure may
affect all worldwide Jews, Christians, Muslims and Baha'i
even if before only those in that figure's initial impact
area were considered (but those now in that initial impact
area and/or descended from such are also covered). Similarly
ideas of a past Irish figure may affect all of Irish descent
worldwide and more. But sometimes such ideas are held by
many figures.

Thus my contribution is really just a globalization and an
addition of a a good bit of stuff including the four
orientation theory and other scientific ideas so far which I
intend to build on. My messages I bet show some similarity
to those of past figures similar to me but there may be an
added element even there based on my broader knowledge of
the world and scientific research than theirs, and
influenced by them.

Last night on alt.music.s-mclachlan someone with the fake
name "me" posted and I divined it was Sarah McLachlan and
laughed and replied and that counts as communication
between us after the old link formed so the old link is now
a current link (which I noted after I got an unusual low
settled/not-upwards buzz). (Before the old link formedI
last night divined we communicated on the FTE list and by
e-mail with her under the name Gina Musil so I will have to
look back at what I saved of Gina Musil's writing after I
send off my thesis-related conference abstract, though I am
considering quitting my Ph.D. and becoming a Wreck Beach
bum maybe :) .)

Can Sarah play Musils in the Koerner? :)

David http://www.nfld.com/~dalton

David Dalton wrote:

> Do not pretend to me or anyone I have passed healing
> ability to (or I suggest other healers as well) that you
> are sick, including the case where you were previously
> sick, were healed, and are still saying you are sick. I
> bet traditional healers would advise that as well, and
> doctors not wanting overdoses and so on.
>
> This can result in overcompensation going beyond the
> healed state to the inverse of the illness

I said no induction of illness by those I passed the ability
to (but that does not apply to me since I am not passing to
myself) but there is an exception, and it is retroactive, in
this case where induction is not intended unless to teach a
lesson to someone faking illness [and otherwise there is
honest belief there is illness and actual healing of that
supposed illness is attempted resulting in the inverse of
the illness (which is not health but another illness, health
is the neutral/normal state and the inverse goes beyond that
to another illness state)]. I do not know if healers other
than me can detect when someone is faking illness (and
perhaps I could not until recently and may lose said ability
to detect fakery) or if they too would administer an inverse
to the illness to teach the person a lesson, until
apologized to by the person for the fakery and requested to
fix it. But some may not be able or have been able to detect
it and may have tried to apply healing and that may,
including retroactively, result in such overcompensation
effects. Also those who have been healed and said they were
not healed to the healer and/or other(s) also fall into such
category of getting overcompensation and may have anyway if
the one they said they were not healed to tried to repeat
the healing, or double the dose so to speak.

Perhaps that will result in some honest data soon, including
to me. Da ta? (tea on Father's Day)

David

David Dalton wrote:

> I said no induction of illness by those I passed the
> ability to (but that does not apply to me since I am not
> passing to myself) but there is an exception, and it is
> retroactive, in this case where induction is not intended
> unless to teach a lesson to someone faking illness

In that case induction of the faked illness is also
allowable (if fakery is detected, and unless it is truly
fakery it won't work) instead of the inverse (see saw the
other way, beyond healthy balance) of the illness but I have
not attempted such myself.

David

David Dalton wrote:

> David Dalton wrote:
>
>> I said no induction of illness by those I passed the
>> ability to (but that does not apply to me since I am not
>> passing to myself) but there is an exception, and it is
>> retroactive, in this case where induction is not intended
>> unless to teach a lesson to someone faking illness
>
> In that case induction of the faked illness is also
> allowable (if fakery is detected, and unless it is truly
> fakery it won't work) instead of the inverse (see saw the
> other way, beyond healthy balance) of the illness but I
> have not attempted such myself.

Again such could be fixed by the originally faker
apologizing to the original healer (the one faked to who
consciously induces the faked illness or consciously or
inadvertently in attempting to heal the faked illness
induces the inverse illness) for the fakery and requesting
a fix, as could the overcompensation stuff, but not, say if
the original healer is one with ability and/or batch
healing passed on by me, by anyone else with such ability
or batch healing passed on by me, but perhaps by other
means of course.

I could undo it though but might detect fakery and/or that
another healer needs an apology and in the case of future
healing by myself if I detect I am owed an apology I will
not apply the healing until I get such apology but if I
detect fakery of illness I may or may not induce the illness
or the inverse illness (often just as bad or worse) from
overhealing to teach the person a lesson until I get an
apology (stating explicitly there has been such fakery).

That is all perfectly reasonable I think. Don't fake illness
to a healer, any healer would tell you that.

David

David Dalton wrote:

> David Dalton wrote:
>
>> David Dalton wrote:
>>
>>> I said no induction of illness by those I passed the
>>> ability to (but that does not apply to me since I am not
>>> passing to myself) but there is an exception, and it is
>>> retroactive, in this case where induction is not
>>> intended unless to teach a lesson to someone faking
>>> illness
>>
>> In that case induction of the faked illness is also
>> allowable (if fakery is detected, and unless it is truly
>> fakery it won't work) instead of the inverse (see saw the
>> other way, beyond healthy balance) of the illness but I
>> have not attempted such myself.
>
> Again such could be fixed by the originally faker
> apologizing to the original healer (the one faked to who
> consciously induces the faked illness or consciously or
> inadvertently in attempting to heal the faked illness
> induces the inverse illness) for the fakery and requesting
> a fix, as could the overcompensation stuff, but not, say
> if the original healer is one with ability and/or batch
> healing passed on by me, by anyone else with

"by" is clearer than "with" there since of course some such
have had strong healing or healing special ability from 2
lunar months after their conception and/or other means such
as so-called modern medicine (pharmaceuticals, etc.)

> such ability or batch healing passed on by me, but perhaps
> by other means of course.
>
> I could undo it though but might detect fakery and/or that
> another healer needs an apology and in the case of future
> healing by myself if I detect I am owed an apology I will
> not apply the healing until I get such apology but if I
> detect fakery of illness I may or may not induce the
> illness or the inverse illness (often just as bad or
> worse) from overhealing to teach the person a lesson until
> I get an apology (stating explicitly there has been such
> fakery).

In the cases where the original healer did the healing or
attempted healing or unintentional overcompensation with
ability and/or batch healing pass on me at least to a great
degree and has had that removed by me for being against me
or for me but saying he or she is against me to me and/or
other(s), at least temporarily, the original healer will be
unable to fix the problem. But still the patient (or
supposed patient or one who told the healer he or she was
sick or one who faked such illness and word reached the
healer even thousands of miles away and he or she felt
obligated to help, as some healers do even if not asked
especially when communication with the patient is difficult
or the patient is supposedly unfriendly to mystical healing
method) should request the original healer to fix the
problem and if that original healer has been removed from
and cannot then that original healer could get it fixed by
asking a loveagent to fix it (and since I do not know if I
am a loveagent, even if I am not a loveagent, the original
healer could also ask me to fix it).

> That is all perfectly reasonable I think. Don't fake
> illness to a healer, any healer would tell you that.

Now most Wiccans will not try to heal someone without a
request but this may apply to them too since some supposed
patients may have faked an illness and asked for healing
either to get a supposed boost or to then say, no it didn't
work, I am still sick, you have no healing ability, perhaps.

However I am not Wiccan, and I and many other healers I am
sure feel obligated to help whenever they know of someone
who is sick, especially near and/or communicating with them.
When the Village Shopping centre girl with strong healing
ability (with mental health healing component as good as
Tanita Tikaram's mental health healing ability) saw me a
teeny bit absent-minded and unsteady she steadied me a lot
(though some might argue that might be just automatically by
my being in her presence but I don't think so). When I saw a
Down's Syndrome child in the paper I tried to heal her, and
the same for other remote sick people such as Stephen
Hawking and Pope John Paul II and others as I have noted.
And I don't plan to change that behaviour so don't fake
sickness and if you were sick and are better and are famous
it is a good idea to let the media know you are better, or
even me if I have healed you.

I could say well I'll not heal unless I'm asked but I'd
rather people not fake being sick so will leave it at that,
and I am sure some other healers would agree with that
though maybe not some Wiccans but tough titty.

David