overhealing

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by David Dalton, Jun 4, 2004.

  1. David Dalton

    David Dalton Guest

    Do not pretend to me or anyone I have passed healing ability
    to (or I suggest other healers as well) that you are sick,
    including the case where you were previously sick, were
    healed, and are still saying you are sick. I bet traditional
    healers would advise that as well, and doctors not wanting
    overdoses and so on.

    This can result in overcompensation going beyond the healed
    state to the inverse of the illness which quite often is
    another illness, for example the inverse of mania that may
    lead to jumping off a building thinking you can fly is
    suicidal depression that could lead to suicide and the
    inverse of cancer is very rapid aging.

    Any such who have faked such to me or someone I have passed
    healing ability to and had healing applied now have
    retroactively such overcompensation and can ask the healer
    in question for a fix after admitting the fakery (not
    another healer with similar ability, and those with lifelong
    healing or strong healing ability not belonging or granted
    by me mau not be able to cure all such conditions without
    access to my batch healing components which they would not
    in this case unless they are the initial healer who is
    apologized to for the fakery and requested a fix of the
    overhealing of).

    The same applies to musical boosting and those who have
    faked problems to obtain musical boosts from me, and that
    does not include Marcel Levandrier, Blair Harvey, George
    Thorogood or Bif Naked, may now have an overcompensation
    effect. This would include cases where someone faked to test
    me once and found it worked and then faked to supposedly
    test me again when they knew it worked, in the cases after
    the first one. Also I said it would not matter in the case
    where someone faked to test me and meant to leave that in
    the first such instance but have been overridden so it
    applies even in the first such instance. It also applies to
    those boosted by any I passed musical boosting ability to,
    including also any who were boosted and said they were not
    to the booster (this also aplies to my boostings but I don't
    remember such; also yes even those who just said they were
    not and did not fake problems get overcompensation and that
    applies to healing as well) of other or others, and any such
    could admit the fakery to the booster concerned including if
    it was me and request a fix.

    So some who had removal of healing or musical boosting now
    have overcompensation the other way instead.

    For example someone faking singing out of tune in one
    frequency shift direction would have their natural tuning
    that was once on shifted out of tune in the other direction.

    So I advise no such fakery in future.

    This also applies to global tuneups , I I fix or have fixed
    major problems that must be admitted to me, I need good
    data, or else there could be much worse overcompensation
    effects, shifts beyond the desired neutral or norm or healed
    state or tuned state into the opposite of the supposed state
    reported to me that is not true including if it is reported
    to me that all is as it was ten years ago or something and
    it is not.

    Also those in shuman who have gotten at least one word from
    me directly, and/or by translation, summary, excerpt, relay,
    and/or multirelay, and including translation within English,
    so substituting another English term for one or more of my
    words, and understood such are 6 billion (that would include
    any who have overheard and understood). If those who have
    not understood are added (with average age of 19 months, and
    some still in the womb so with negative age) it is 6.4
    billion (including fetuses beyond 2 lunar months after
    conception), all of shuman, other than me (though I have
    read and heard my own words too of course). Thus all in
    shuman have a commuincation link with me. Also my initial
    impact area is the planet and near space including the space
    station. Similarly the Baha'u'llah's initial impact area was
    Europe and North America and his group similar to my 6.4
    billion was 62% of the population of Europe and North
    America. Thus I suspect that Michael Rochester gave me the
    wrong bio dates for the Baha'u'llah since otherwise his
    cycles do not line up with the sunspot cycle the way mine
    have. Also the initial impact area of Jesus was
    approximately what is now Israel, Palestine, Syria, Jordan
    and Italy and the initial impact area of Mohammed was the
    Middle East, North Africa, and southern Europe. Of course
    their ideas have spread further since, as I expect some of
    mine, including the four orientation theory, to eventually
    spread interstellar, as theirs may as well.

    Jesus's equivalent to the four orientation theory was that
    the sperm and ovum combine to form an embryo.

    Mohammed's equivalent to the four orientation theory was
    inorganic chemical reactions, that two or more chemicals can
    combine to form one or more others.

    Now I find that hard to believe since surely their names
    would still be attached to such discoveries by their
    supposed followers and by those knowledgeable in the history
    of science, but that is what I have divined. (I say supposed
    since they are not following too well if they don't give
    credit to the one they say they are following for such major
    scientific discoveries.)

    But anyway, don't fake being sick to me or other healers,
    don't fake having musical problems to me or other musical
    boosters, and don't misreport the state of world affairs to
    me and others if you don't want overcompensation (or
    overdose if you will) type problems.

    All lovegagents other that me if I am one and other than me
    if I am not one should now me able to meditate somehow and
    see what stuff I have gotten in. However they must not
    attempt to remove it without coming up with something better
    or they will lose their loveagent status at least
    temporarily. Spend a day trying to come up with something
    better, perhaps. Also it is possible to focus on an idea
    that is in and see who originated the idea (maybe you) and
    who, maybe long ago, had the first idea that was nearly the
    same (so say like 0.999 instead of 1.0), and who of past
    male and female figures you revere had the same or very
    similar idea. You can also think of what of your own ideas
    or nearly the same are in and what you were the originator
    of (first to think of that idea). You can also think of a
    past figure, e.g. Magdalene , and see what of her ideas when
    she was alive are in in exact or very near form. You can
    also if you have a deity or deities, think of that deity or
    one of the deites and see what of their ideas, which may
    include prayer ideas directed by you to them in the past,
    are in in exact or very near form.

    A lovegagent can also consult for a non-loveagent to see
    what of the non-loveagent's ideas or those of a deity of the
    non-loveagent or past figure revered by the non-loveagnet
    are in (and may have been in all along and might not have
    been adjusted for global or modern times or anything, even).

    All that is related to the popthroughs/etc stuff I have
    discussed before, and my attempts to get other people's
    ideas considered. So e.g. ideas on a past Jewish figure may
    affect all worldwide Jews, Christians, Muslims and Baha'i
    even if before only those in that figure's initial impact
    area were considered (but those now in that initial impact
    area and/or descended from such are also covered). Similarly
    ideas of a past Irish figure may affect all of Irish descent
    worldwide and more. But sometimes such ideas are held by
    many figures.

    Thus my contribution is really just a globalization and an
    addition of a a good bit of stuff including the four
    orientation theory and other scientific ideas so far which I
    intend to build on. My messages I bet show some similarity
    to those of past figures similar to me but there may be an
    added element even there based on my broader knowledge of
    the world and scientific research than theirs, and
    influenced by them.

    Last night on alt.music.s-mclachlan someone with the fake
    name "me" posted and I divined it was Sarah McLachlan and
    laughed and replied and that counts as communication
    between us after the old link formed so the old link is now
    a current link (which I noted after I got an unusual low
    settled/not-upwards buzz). (Before the old link formedI
    last night divined we communicated on the FTE list and by
    e-mail with her under the name Gina Musil so I will have to
    look back at what I saved of Gina Musil's writing after I
    send off my thesis-related conference abstract, though I am
    considering quitting my Ph.D. and becoming a Wreck Beach
    bum maybe :) .)

    Can Sarah play Musils in the Koerner? :)

    David http://www.nfld.com/~dalton

    Tags:

  2. David Dalton

    David Dalton Guest

    David Dalton wrote:

    > Do not pretend to me or anyone I have passed healing
    > ability to (or I suggest other healers as well) that you
    > are sick, including the case where you were previously
    > sick, were healed, and are still saying you are sick. I
    > bet traditional healers would advise that as well, and
    > doctors not wanting overdoses and so on.
    >
    > This can result in overcompensation going beyond the
    > healed state to the inverse of the illness

    I said no induction of illness by those I passed the ability
    to (but that does not apply to me since I am not passing to
    myself) but there is an exception, and it is retroactive, in
    this case where induction is not intended unless to teach a
    lesson to someone faking illness [and otherwise there is
    honest belief there is illness and actual healing of that
    supposed illness is attempted resulting in the inverse of
    the illness (which is not health but another illness, health
    is the neutral/normal state and the inverse goes beyond that
    to another illness state)]. I do not know if healers other
    than me can detect when someone is faking illness (and
    perhaps I could not until recently and may lose said ability
    to detect fakery) or if they too would administer an inverse
    to the illness to teach the person a lesson, until
    apologized to by the person for the fakery and requested to
    fix it. But some may not be able or have been able to detect
    it and may have tried to apply healing and that may,
    including retroactively, result in such overcompensation
    effects. Also those who have been healed and said they were
    not healed to the healer and/or other(s) also fall into such
    category of getting overcompensation and may have anyway if
    the one they said they were not healed to tried to repeat
    the healing, or double the dose so to speak.

    Perhaps that will result in some honest data soon, including
    to me. Da ta? (tea on Father's Day)

    David

  3. David Dalton

    David Dalton Guest

    David Dalton wrote:

    > I said no induction of illness by those I passed the
    > ability to (but that does not apply to me since I am not
    > passing to myself) but there is an exception, and it is
    > retroactive, in this case where induction is not intended
    > unless to teach a lesson to someone faking illness

    In that case induction of the faked illness is also
    allowable (if fakery is detected, and unless it is truly
    fakery it won't work) instead of the inverse (see saw the
    other way, beyond healthy balance) of the illness but I have
    not attempted such myself.

    David

  4. David Dalton

    David Dalton Guest

    David Dalton wrote:

    > David Dalton wrote:
    >
    >> I said no induction of illness by those I passed the
    >> ability to (but that does not apply to me since I am not
    >> passing to myself) but there is an exception, and it is
    >> retroactive, in this case where induction is not intended
    >> unless to teach a lesson to someone faking illness
    >
    > In that case induction of the faked illness is also
    > allowable (if fakery is detected, and unless it is truly
    > fakery it won't work) instead of the inverse (see saw the
    > other way, beyond healthy balance) of the illness but I
    > have not attempted such myself.

    Again such could be fixed by the originally faker
    apologizing to the original healer (the one faked to who
    consciously induces the faked illness or consciously or
    inadvertently in attempting to heal the faked illness
    induces the inverse illness) for the fakery and requesting
    a fix, as could the overcompensation stuff, but not, say if
    the original healer is one with ability and/or batch
    healing passed on by me, by anyone else with such ability
    or batch healing passed on by me, but perhaps by other
    means of course.

    I could undo it though but might detect fakery and/or that
    another healer needs an apology and in the case of future
    healing by myself if I detect I am owed an apology I will
    not apply the healing until I get such apology but if I
    detect fakery of illness I may or may not induce the illness
    or the inverse illness (often just as bad or worse) from
    overhealing to teach the person a lesson until I get an
    apology (stating explicitly there has been such fakery).

    That is all perfectly reasonable I think. Don't fake illness
    to a healer, any healer would tell you that.

    David

  5. David Dalton

    David Dalton Guest

    David Dalton wrote:

    > David Dalton wrote:
    >
    >> David Dalton wrote:
    >>
    >>> I said no induction of illness by those I passed the
    >>> ability to (but that does not apply to me since I am not
    >>> passing to myself) but there is an exception, and it is
    >>> retroactive, in this case where induction is not
    >>> intended unless to teach a lesson to someone faking
    >>> illness
    >>
    >> In that case induction of the faked illness is also
    >> allowable (if fakery is detected, and unless it is truly
    >> fakery it won't work) instead of the inverse (see saw the
    >> other way, beyond healthy balance) of the illness but I
    >> have not attempted such myself.
    >
    > Again such could be fixed by the originally faker
    > apologizing to the original healer (the one faked to who
    > consciously induces the faked illness or consciously or
    > inadvertently in attempting to heal the faked illness
    > induces the inverse illness) for the fakery and requesting
    > a fix, as could the overcompensation stuff, but not, say
    > if the original healer is one with ability and/or batch
    > healing passed on by me, by anyone else with

    "by" is clearer than "with" there since of course some such
    have had strong healing or healing special ability from 2
    lunar months after their conception and/or other means such
    as so-called modern medicine (pharmaceuticals, etc.)

    > such ability or batch healing passed on by me, but perhaps
    > by other means of course.
    >
    > I could undo it though but might detect fakery and/or that
    > another healer needs an apology and in the case of future
    > healing by myself if I detect I am owed an apology I will
    > not apply the healing until I get such apology but if I
    > detect fakery of illness I may or may not induce the
    > illness or the inverse illness (often just as bad or
    > worse) from overhealing to teach the person a lesson until
    > I get an apology (stating explicitly there has been such
    > fakery).

    In the cases where the original healer did the healing or
    attempted healing or unintentional overcompensation with
    ability and/or batch healing pass on me at least to a great
    degree and has had that removed by me for being against me
    or for me but saying he or she is against me to me and/or
    other(s), at least temporarily, the original healer will be
    unable to fix the problem. But still the patient (or
    supposed patient or one who told the healer he or she was
    sick or one who faked such illness and word reached the
    healer even thousands of miles away and he or she felt
    obligated to help, as some healers do even if not asked
    especially when communication with the patient is difficult
    or the patient is supposedly unfriendly to mystical healing
    method) should request the original healer to fix the
    problem and if that original healer has been removed from
    and cannot then that original healer could get it fixed by
    asking a loveagent to fix it (and since I do not know if I
    am a loveagent, even if I am not a loveagent, the original
    healer could also ask me to fix it).

    > That is all perfectly reasonable I think. Don't fake
    > illness to a healer, any healer would tell you that.

    Now most Wiccans will not try to heal someone without a
    request but this may apply to them too since some supposed
    patients may have faked an illness and asked for healing
    either to get a supposed boost or to then say, no it didn't
    work, I am still sick, you have no healing ability, perhaps.

    However I am not Wiccan, and I and many other healers I am
    sure feel obligated to help whenever they know of someone
    who is sick, especially near and/or communicating with them.
    When the Village Shopping centre girl with strong healing
    ability (with mental health healing component as good as
    Tanita Tikaram's mental health healing ability) saw me a
    teeny bit absent-minded and unsteady she steadied me a lot
    (though some might argue that might be just automatically by
    my being in her presence but I don't think so). When I saw a
    Down's Syndrome child in the paper I tried to heal her, and
    the same for other remote sick people such as Stephen
    Hawking and Pope John Paul II and others as I have noted.
    And I don't plan to change that behaviour so don't fake
    sickness and if you were sick and are better and are famous
    it is a good idea to let the media know you are better, or
    even me if I have healed you.

    I could say well I'll not heal unless I'm asked but I'd
    rather people not fake being sick so will leave it at that,
    and I am sure some other healers would agree with that
    though maybe not some Wiccans but tough titty.

    David