overseas marketing survey ;-)

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Tzenobite, Dec 23, 2003.

  1. Tzenobite

    Tzenobite Guest

    hi to all i'm building my own little business, after 3 years as graphic designer on a typography i
    will design and sell t-shirts and gadget about my town making shirts for my mountain bike group i
    meet a little sportswear maker factory (silk-screen ptinting), specialized on bike wear i ask to all
    of you: how the perfect benter wear has to be? seriously, the shirt maker is small enough to make
    custom models, but big enough to do it at a good price and good numbers so, what you want on a bent
    shirt? pockets on the front, breathing back, reflecting tape around the neck? and plus, obviously,
    the unsurpassable stilish touch of an italian ;-) tell me! i know, i'm not the first who think about
    benters specialized wears, but... who knows? maybe i can get a little spot for myself ;-) sorry for
    my pooor english writing matteo

    Tags:

  2. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    tzenobite <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:231220031454135021%[email protected]:

    > hi to all i'm building my own little business, after 3 years as graphic designer on a typography i
    > will design and sell t-shirts and gadget about my town making shirts for my mountain bike group i
    > meet a little sportswear maker factory (silk-screen ptinting), specialized on bike wear i ask to
    > all of you: how the perfect benter wear has to be? seriously, the shirt maker is small enough to
    > make custom models, but big enough to do it at a good price and good numbers so, what you want on
    > a bent shirt? pockets on the front, breathing back, reflecting tape around the neck? and plus,
    > obviously, the unsurpassable stilish touch of an italian ;-) tell me! i know, i'm not the first
    > who think about benters specialized wears, but... who knows? maybe i can get a little spot for
    > myself ;-) sorry for my pooor english writing matteo

    Much better than my italian. No apology necessary. Sounds like you have in mind what is needed. I
    like bright colors myself, but that is definetely not everyone's taste. ciaou.

    rorschandt

    --
    May all beings be happy. May they be joyous and live in safety. All living beings, whether weak or
    strong, in high or middle or low realms of existence, small or great, visible or invisible, near or

  3. Another business has a similar offering for bent clothing, hats, etc. Their Bentpelli sketch design
    looks great, but every time I ordered I went through many computer problems (screen too small, wrong
    algorythms, etc.) cancelling my orders.

    I suppose I am not the only customer to give up. You might look up their offering; and sell similar
    products to ready buyers that gave up on Bentpelli.

    Best of luck! I read a disturbing article about Wal Mart, Vlasic pickles, Levis, Huffy bikes; and I
    homestly admire anyone venturing into business nowadays.

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

  4. tzenobite <tzenob[email protected]> wrote:
    : so, what you want on a bent shirt? pockets on the front, breathing back, reflecting tape around
    : the neck? and plus, obviously, the unsurpassable stilish touch of an italian ;-) tell me!

    Tape on the sleeves might be more visible than around the neck.

    If you put pockets in place, they need to be high up so stuff in them won't hit your thighs.
    (Annoying to have the items be pushed around). Suppose somebody wears a size just a bit too
    large for them.

    --
    Risto Varanka | http://www.helsinki.fi/~rvaranka/ [email protected]

  5. Oops! ...and I HONESTLY admire... sorry to confuse anyone.

    Chris J.