Ow!

Mikael Seierup

Guest
Did y'all know that lowracers can give you icecream headaches? At least without a tailbox in slushy
conditions. Damn wheel kept spraying icy water in my neck. Luckily my tailbox should be on its way
to me soon.

/Mikael

Also, they inject all road water and dirt directly into your lungs from the front wheel. Is there no
end to our woe.

I may start wearing a dust mask when I ride off road. ha ha :)

--
Outlaw power steering

See some Bikes At:

http://home.earthlink.net/~wm.patterson/index.html

Class and Helicopter

http://www.calpoly.edu/~wpatters/

Reply to [email protected]

"Bill Patterson" skrev...
> Also, they inject all road water and dirt directly into your lungs from the front wheel. Is there
> no end to our woe.

Actually the VK2 has the front wheel close enough to the frame to avoid spray which is nice.

I did ride my TE-clone without fenders when going to a hillclimb contest in Sweden and it was
lovely. First the front wheel would toss water in your face and half a second later there would be a
splash in your neck from the rear wheel.

/Mikael

> Did y'all know that lowracers can give you icecream headaches? At least without a tailbox in
> slushy conditions. Damn wheel kept spraying icy water in my neck. Luckily my tailbox should be on
> its way to me soon.

Reminds me of last thursday - headwind and snow right in my eyes. And then I managed to tilt the
Acrofobia in Leitra's driveway - not due to the snow, but at the curly descent, the foot-to-ground
ratio became too much even for
Me. Off course the spectator was Halfdan in his dry, tiltsafe Leitra. GRR!

Where's the spring?

Torben

"Torben Scheel" skrev

> Reminds me of last thursday - headwind and snow right in my eyes. And then I managed to tilt the
> Acrofobia in Leitra's driveway - not due to the snow, but at the curly descent, the foot-to-ground
> ratio became too much even for
> Me. Off course the spectator was Halfdan in his dry, tiltsafe Leitra. GRR!
>
> Where's the spring?

Actually its not too shabby today. Windy but I just rode without gloves with no ill effects and
enjoyed the sunshine. 14C in the sun and 7C out of it. Me like.

/M