Owners of Boardman Performance Team Hybrid Bike- A Question

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by pickeringcm, May 31, 2013.

1. pickeringcm

pickeringcm New Member

I have just purchased a Boardman Performance Team Hybrid Bike and would like to sort out some insurance. The insurer ETA, is requesting on their online application / details gatherer , the bicycle's frame number. Being one to always spend 3 hours looking for the simplest of things ,where do I look? Halfords gave me a Bike Build & Pre Delivery Inspection Certificate , Serial No 10492203 instead of filling in the Boardman's Pre-Delivery inspection form on the back of the owner's handbook and the Certificate they gave me has a line through frame number but a number in box where it says AYR No (beside it.) Am happy to post a scan if i sound suss or provide details of the Halfords store where I bought it today. Normally id be like, ok its because I bought it from Halfords and they are taking charge, but the Handbook specifically mentions just frame number blank, nothing about AYR so I would have thought Halfords would have followed a similar procedure. Lol always go the long way around I do, in my best yoda voice. So to cut to the chase, where abouts do I look for the bicycle's FRAME NUMBER. Thanks in advance guys....I wanna get my baby insured. It sure looks sexy and rides a treat. Thankyou Halfords.

Tags:

2. pickeringcm

pickeringcm New Member

I have a slightly more embarrassing question to ask once someone has answered this as regards quality bikes like this but as my main cycling experience is from as a kid, hope you'll forgive me for the question but let's deal with main frame number location issue first.

3. pickeringcm

pickeringcm New Member

ok time now 1723. think need to look at my settings

4. pickeringcm

pickeringcm New Member

perhaps best I leave time setting until this sorted