Oxford to Cambridge

philk

Guest
I'm doing this ride at the end of the month for the first time and have
no idea of the route in terms of gradients, hills, etc. I can guess the
first half will be hillier that the second but can anyone offer any
more definite advice?

philk wrote:

> I'm doing this ride at the end of the month for the first time and have
> no idea of the route in terms of gradients, hills, etc. I can guess the
> first half will be hillier that the second but can anyone offer any
> more definite advice?

If you go to www.gmap-pedometer.com and plot your route, you can turn
on an 'elevation' view, which shows you the relative hills you'll hit
along the way.

--
Stevie D
\\\\\ ///// Bringing dating agencies to the

philk wrote:

> I'm doing this ride at the end of the month for the first time and have
> no idea of the route in terms of gradients, hills, etc. I can guess the
> first half will be hillier that the second but can anyone offer any
> more definite advice?

I know Oxford to Bedford, and it's pancake-flat until Steeple Claydon.
You may be surprised.