UK and Europe · Public discussion

Oxford Transport Plan

Started by [Not Responding] · · Last activity · 2 posts · 315 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
15 November 2004
Last activity
15 November 2004
Original author
[Not Responding]
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
315
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Being a sad collector of Transport Plans, I see that Oxford's is on
    line and open for commment.

    http://www.transaction.org.uk/

    I used to familiar with Oxford about 15 years ago but since then have
    only seen it from the window of a train. I shouldn't really comment on
    that basis, should I?

  2. Not Responding said:

    Being a sad collector of Transport Plans, I see that Oxford's is on
    line and open for commment.

    http://www.transaction.org.uk/

    I used to familiar with Oxford about 15 years ago but since then have
    only seen it from the window of a train. I shouldn't really comment on
    that basis, should I?

    Bugger. Could never resist a questionnaire. Hope they don't mind.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.