Oxymoron of the day

ilan

Guest
I got mail from Fixed Gear Fever for their contest for a set of Free
Wheels.

-ilan

On Feb 8, 6:59 pm, "ilan" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I got mail from Fixed Gear Fever for their contest for a set of Free
> Wheels.
>
> -ilan

Classic. Don't know if you like to play with words in english, but if
so Richard Lederer who does a lot for New Hampshire public radio,
which as an aside WEVO is excellent, on word games and such.:
http://www.verbivore.com/
Bill C

On 8 Feb 2007 15:59:29 -0800, "ilan" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I got mail from Fixed Gear Fever for their contest for a set of Free
>Wheels.
>
>-ilan

Old fart joke. We probably have posters on rbr that have never seen
one. Never know the fun of hearing the tick, tick noise get louder and
louder 30 miles from home.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...