Ozark Bicycle-Did I do or say something to offend you?

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:15:43 -0700, jim beam wrote:

> Mecha397 wrote:
>> On 23 Apr 2007 21:23:31 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>>
>>> THE oZARKS?

>> You must feel mighty proud that your incoherent babbling has lead to long
>> standing hatred amoungst rbt contributors. Good job.

> long standing hatred? of datakoll? you're way off base there dude.
> he's by far the most original and funny person on this group.

Not of him, I think "we" all like him, private email correspondence of a
couple rbt regulars brought to the groups attention courtesy of Oz
notwithstanding, but the fact is, datakoll's vicious hateful spewing has
cleverly maneuvered a triangle of hatred amoungst sheldon, oz, and fogel,
as well as dividing most of the rest of rbt, whom've been left to find
comprehenshion out of the incomprehensible and somehow pick sides, in
something that's incredibly inane to begin with