OZZO longs

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Michael Klontza, May 16, 2003.

  1. Does anyone have any personal experience of the following items from Mike Dyson's website:

    <http://tinyurl.com/bz1b>

    * OZZO Winter Training Bottoms -- Traditional Heavy Fleece with Double Seat & Rear Pocket. Black
    with Multicoloured Striped Ankle Cuffs. £23.95

    * OZZO Anatomic Tights Fleeced Lycra with elasticated waist. No pad. Under-foot straps. Choice of
    black, red or blue. £20.95

    I'm very happy with the lycra shorts I got from them some time ago, so I thought these longs may be
    equally good value for money. The problem is there are no photos on the website.

    TIA

    --
    Michael Klontzas 'If everything seems to be coming your way, you're probably in the wrong lane'
    (Borstelmann's Rule)

    Tags:

  2. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    Michael Klontzas asked:
    > Does anyone have any personal experience of the following items from Mike Dyson's website:
    > * OZZO Anatomic Tights Fleeced Lycra with elasticated waist. No pad. Under-foot straps. Choice of
    > black, red or blue. £20.95

    I bought a red pair a couple of years ago, which I'm very happy with. They're warm, comfortable and
    of good quality. Sizing is about what you'd expect (Medium is nearly a perfect fit with a 30" waist
    and 31" inside leg, might be better if my legs were an inch longer).

    Thomas Paine

  3. In article <[email protected]>, dated Sat, 17 May 2003
    14:36:45 +0100, Danny Colyer <[email protected]> says...
    >Michael Klontzas asked:
    >> Does anyone have any personal experience of the following items from Mike Dyson's website:
    >> * OZZO Anatomic Tights Fleeced Lycra with elasticated waist. No pad. Under-foot straps. Choice of
    >> black, red or blue. £20.95
    >
    >I bought a red pair a couple of years ago, which I'm very happy with. They're warm, comfortable and
    >of good quality. Sizing is about what you'd expect (Medium is nearly a perfect fit with a 30" waist
    >and 31" inside leg, might be better if my legs were an inch longer).

    Thanks. Excuse the stupid question but are these supposed to be worn a) under trousers b) without
    underwear? In other words, are they the long equivalent of lycra shorts?

    --
    Michael Klontzas 'If everything seems to be coming your way, you're probably in the wrong lane'
    (Borstelmann's Rule)

  4. Alex Graham

    Alex Graham Guest

    Michael Klontzas wrote:

    > Excuse the stupid question but are these supposed to be worn a) under trousers b) without
    > underwear? In other words, are they the long equivalent of lycra shorts?

    Usually people wear padded cycling shorts under them, and nothing over them. Trousers over them
    would defeat the object of the leggings: They dont flap in the wind, if they get wet they dry off
    your body heat and they keep you warm.

    --
    -Alex

    ----------------------------------
    [email protected] www.westerleycycling.org.uk http://alexpg.ath.cx:3353/cycling.php
    ----------------------------------

  5. In article <[email protected]>, dated Sat, 17 May 2003
    14:42:36 +0000 (UTC), Alex Graham <[email protected]> says...
    >Michael Klontzas wrote:
    >
    >> Excuse the stupid question but are these supposed to be worn a) under trousers b) without
    >> underwear? In other words, are they the long equivalent of lycra shorts?
    >
    >Usually people wear padded cycling shorts under them, and nothing over them. Trousers over them
    >would defeat the object of the leggings: They dont flap in the wind, if they get wet they dry off
    >your body heat and they keep you warm.

    Thanks. Makes sense really. I was just wondering whether I should read something more in that
    differentiation between long 'tights' and 'bottoms' in the OZZO catalogue.