OZZO longs

Michael Klontza

Guest
Does anyone have any personal experience of the following items from Mike Dyson's website:

<http://tinyurl.com/bz1b>

* OZZO Winter Training Bottoms -- Traditional Heavy Fleece with Double Seat & Rear Pocket. Black
with Multicoloured Striped Ankle Cuffs. £23.95

* OZZO Anatomic Tights Fleeced Lycra with elasticated waist. No pad. Under-foot straps. Choice of
black, red or blue. £20.95

I'm very happy with the lycra shorts I got from them some time ago, so I thought these longs may be
equally good value for money. The problem is there are no photos on the website.

TIA

--
Michael Klontzas 'If everything seems to be coming your way, you're probably in the wrong lane'
(Borstelmann's Rule)

Michael Klontzas asked:
> Does anyone have any personal experience of the following items from Mike Dyson's website:
> * OZZO Anatomic Tights Fleeced Lycra with elasticated waist. No pad. Under-foot straps. Choice of
> black, red or blue. £20.95

I bought a red pair a couple of years ago, which I'm very happy with. They're warm, comfortable and
of good quality. Sizing is about what you'd expect (Medium is nearly a perfect fit with a 30" waist
and 31" inside leg, might be better if my legs were an inch longer).

Thomas Paine

In article <[email protected]>, dated Sat, 17 May 2003
14:36:45 +0100, Danny Colyer <[email protected]> says...
>Michael Klontzas asked:
>> Does anyone have any personal experience of the following items from Mike Dyson's website:
>> * OZZO Anatomic Tights Fleeced Lycra with elasticated waist. No pad. Under-foot straps. Choice of
>> black, red or blue. £20.95
>
>I bought a red pair a couple of years ago, which I'm very happy with. They're warm, comfortable and
>of good quality. Sizing is about what you'd expect (Medium is nearly a perfect fit with a 30" waist
>and 31" inside leg, might be better if my legs were an inch longer).

Thanks. Excuse the stupid question but are these supposed to be worn a) under trousers b) without
underwear? In other words, are they the long equivalent of lycra shorts?

--

Michael Klontzas wrote:

> Excuse the stupid question but are these supposed to be worn a) under trousers b) without
> underwear? In other words, are they the long equivalent of lycra shorts?

Usually people wear padded cycling shorts under them, and nothing over them. Trousers over them
would defeat the object of the leggings: They dont flap in the wind, if they get wet they dry off
your body heat and they keep you warm.

--
-Alex

----------------------------------
[email protected] www.westerleycycling.org.uk http://alexpg.ath.cx:3353/cycling.php
----------------------------------

In article <[email protected]>, dated Sat, 17 May 2003
14:42:36 +0000 (UTC), Alex Graham <[email protected]> says...
>Michael Klontzas wrote:
>
>> Excuse the stupid question but are these supposed to be worn a) under trousers b) without
>> underwear? In other words, are they the long equivalent of lycra shorts?
>
>Usually people wear padded cycling shorts under them, and nothing over them. Trousers over them
>would defeat the object of the leggings: They dont flap in the wind, if they get wet they dry off
>your body heat and they keep you warm.

Thanks. Makes sense really. I was just wondering whether I should read something more in that
differentiation between long 'tights' and 'bottoms' in the OZZO catalogue.