P.2 vs kona Stuff

Foxracer

Guest
So... which is better.... or maybe i should build something my own to 700$?? And do i find anywhere
Norco Sasquatch fo 700-750$???

--
Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail: [email protected]

FoxRacer says:

>So... which is better....

Not you again!?! The better one id the red one, or the one _you_ like most, or the one with yellow
sidewalls (or is it blue this month?)

Steve

> >So... which is better....
>
> Not you again!?!
Hmm... why me again... i wrote first time here...

my buddy just built a sasquatch with a avid v brake and a z1 dirt jumper for 900 bucks, its the
sweetest bike ive seen. i guess getting the shock for 200 used from the bike store was pretty good.

"FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> So... which is better.... or maybe i should build something my own to
700$??
> And do i find anywhere Norco Sasquatch fo 700-750$???
>
> --
> Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail:
> [email protected]

"MX-Pilot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> my buddy just built a sasquatch with a avid v brake and a z1 dirt jumper
for
> 900 bucks, its the sweetest bike ive seen. i guess getting the shock for
200
> used from the bike store was pretty good.

If that's the sweetest bike you've seen, then I guess you haven't seen enough bikes :)

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

his last bike was a carbon fiber gt with 7 inchs in the front and 6 in the back that was sweet too.

but im talking for its purpose it was definitly a sweet bike, nothing it can't do, does the jumps
great. good geometry for it.