P.2 vs kona Stuff

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Foxracer, Jun 4, 2003.

  1. Foxracer

    Foxracer Guest

    So... which is better.... or maybe i should build something my own to 700$?? And do i find anywhere
    Norco Sasquatch fo 700-750$???

    --
    Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail: [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. FoxRacer says:

    >So... which is better....

    Not you again!?! The better one id the red one, or the one _you_ like most, or the one with yellow
    sidewalls (or is it blue this month?)

    Steve

  3. Foxracer

    Foxracer Guest

    > >So... which is better....
    >
    > Not you again!?!
    Hmm... why me again... i wrote first time here...

  4. Mx-Pilot

    Mx-Pilot Guest

    my buddy just built a sasquatch with a avid v brake and a z1 dirt jumper for 900 bucks, its the
    sweetest bike ive seen. i guess getting the shock for 200 used from the bike store was pretty good.

    "FoxRacer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > So... which is better.... or maybe i should build something my own to
    700$??
    > And do i find anywhere Norco Sasquatch fo 700-750$???
    >
    > --
    > Bartek [FoxRacer] O¼miñski rower: Specialized Rockhopper A1 Pro FS gg: 849547 e-mail:
    > [email protected]

  5. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "MX-Pilot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > my buddy just built a sasquatch with a avid v brake and a z1 dirt jumper
    for
    > 900 bucks, its the sweetest bike ive seen. i guess getting the shock for
    200
    > used from the bike store was pretty good.

    If that's the sweetest bike you've seen, then I guess you haven't seen enough bikes :)

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  6. Mx-Pilot

    Mx-Pilot Guest

    his last bike was a carbon fiber gt with 7 inchs in the front and 6 in the back that was sweet too.

    but im talking for its purpose it was definitly a sweet bike, nothing it can't do, does the jumps
    great. good geometry for it.

    > "MX-Pilot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > my buddy just built a sasquatch with a avid v brake and a z1 dirt jumper
    > for
    > > 900 bucks, its the sweetest bike ive seen. i guess getting the shock for
    > 200
    > > used from the bike store was pretty good.
    >
    > If that's the sweetest bike you've seen, then I guess you haven't seen enough bikes :)
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  7. Foxracer

    Foxracer Guest