P-N Stage 8 Predictions?

Sonarrat

Guest
Will Jaksche hold on to yellow? Will David Rebellin wrest
the title from him, in a mirror of the '03 Vuelta? Or will
they both blow up, causing a battle royale between Julich,
Voigt, VDB and Hincapie? Or perhaps someone sitting 2
minutes down will get the right riders around him and come
out of nowhere to finish in yellow.

It's going to be exciting, at any rate.

-Sonarrat.

"Sonarrat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BC792CC1.2375%[email protected]...
> Will Jaksche hold on to yellow? Will David Rebellin wrest
> the title from him, in a mirror of the '03 Vuelta? Or
> will they both blow up, causing a battle royale between
> Julich, Voigt, VDB and Hincapie? Or perhaps someone
> sitting 2 minutes down will get the right riders around
> him and come out
of
> nowhere to finish in yellow.
>
> It's going to be exciting, at any rate.
>
> -Sonarrat.

Too close (and exciting!!) to predict. I'd love to see VDB
win overall or at least win the stage. I will predict that
VDB wins Flanders this year with Boonen on the podium.

"Sonarrat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BC792CC1.2375%[email protected]...
> Will Jaksche hold on to yellow? Will David Rebellin wrest
> the title from him, in a mirror of the '03 Vuelta? Or
> will they both blow up, causing a battle royale between
> Julich, Voigt, VDB and Hincapie? Or perhaps someone
> sitting 2 minutes down will get the right riders around
> him and come out
of
> nowhere to finish in yellow.
>
> It's going to be exciting, at any rate.
>
> -Sonarrat.

It's a very hilly profile today. George and Floyd will take
control today in an attempt to launch Azevedo on a break. He
sits less than 2 minutes down on GC. Then everyone will stop
talking about how he's a sorry replacement for Heras.

Bob C.