padding

swimmer360

Jun 25, 2006
i know theres similar questions to this, but..

this isnt a problem for me now (because its summer), but i live off-campus of my college, and i bike to classes. the ride isnt extremely long, but because i tend to do multiple trips each day, it tends to hurt in the typical area. what ive been doing so far is wear cycling shorts, and then change when i get to the campus, and that takes care of the problem. but it gets annoying to have to change clothes all the time, and its uncomfortable to wear bike shorts under regular cltohes all day.
so, i was wondering if there are any good padded briefs out there? i need some underwear that would have enough padding for cycling (but not necessarily as much as regular cycling shorts), but are still comfortable to wear under regular clothes

swimmer360 said:
i know theres similar questions to this, but..

this isnt a problem for me now (because its summer), but i live off-campus of my college, and i bike to classes. the ride isnt extremely long, but because i tend to do multiple trips each day, it tends to hurt in the typical area. what ive been doing so far is wear cycling shorts, and then change when i get to the campus, and that takes care of the problem. but it gets annoying to have to change clothes all the time, and its uncomfortable to wear bike shorts under regular cltohes all day.
so, i was wondering if there are any good padded briefs out there? i need some underwear that would have enough padding for cycling (but not necessarily as much as regular cycling shorts), but are still comfortable to wear under regular clothes
change the bike seat instead