Paddy's back...

Apr 11, 2005
After making a big show of leaving this forum to return to the Pedal forum where all my post are pulled, Patrick Van de Wille is back to see what he is missing.

Van de Wille said:
Learn to read. I'm done with you.
posted 28062005

I must have misread that! Or, more likely we just cannot hold Paddy to his word.

I sent him this mesage below.

Let's see what happens.

His buddies will be disappointed his boycott of this forum didn't last longer. Apparently Patrick is not MASTER OF HIS DOMAIN!

If you are going to read it Paddy, post something...
:D

To Paddy,

You just can't stay away, huh!

Should I put you on my emailing list of 450 or so, that way you would not have to come to this site?

Aren't you breaking ranks with the other intellectual cowards who ran off to the Pedal Forum because they know my replies to their simplistic, unsubstantiated whining will get pulled?

I'm looking forward to you posting soon, so I can rub your nose in your own words again like a bad puppy...

So Paddy says he is leaving once again, he just responded to the message above. Can we believe him this time????:

Van de Wille said:
You need help, man, that's all I can say. I dropped in to confirm that, indeed, cyclingforums was dead now that the four people you prod with your inanities have left - despite your claim that people beg you back.

I have so much more I'd like to say, but I've given up on constructive communication with you at this stage.

Eddie Arzouian said:
You just can't stay away, huh!

Should I put you on my emailing list of 450 or so, that way you would have to come to this site?

Aren't you breaking ranks with the other intellectual cowards who ran off to the Pedal Forum because they know my replies to their simplistic, un substantiated whining will get pulled?

I'm looking forward to you posting soon, so I can rub your nose in your own words again like a bad puppy...
Once again, as usual, we cannot really take Patrick at his word.

There have been well over 1500 views of the recent topics I have posted. Go count the views on Pedal Magazine forum which, BTW, count all views while this site counts only NEW views. There are many more views here.

The only threads that gather any steam on Pedal are about me!

See you later Patrick.

When you come back, Paddy maybe you can explain how only the four people you claim who visited this site managed to rack up over 5000 views in three topics alone. Did they do that all alone? Somebody else MUST have dropped by, don't ya think?

Gee, Patrick, 40 views to this thread in about an hour. Those four guys that aren't here are busy. Are you clicking to test something ?

I'm curious how members can be counted as logged on but not have a name? It says four members logged on but only three names written.

Paddy, I see at 3:44pm Montreal time you are once again surfing this site. Bored at Pedal?

Any comments on the long Criterium championship in Kamloops?

Do you still think cycling experience is irrelevant?

Sure looks to me like little Stevey Lacelle could have used some to predict the disaster on Friday night.....

How important was that Masters crit championship in the grand scheme of things???

The CCA says they now think the National Crit Championships are a marketing opportunity and then they botch the execution of them.

Typical.

When it becomes important the CCA screws up.

As a journalist still working for Pedal Magazine on occasion, don't you think Pedal and Canadian Cyclist have an obligation to explain to their readers what happened to force the Crit championships to be shortened to such a ridiculous length?