Page script every year. podium small race...bomb in all World Cups

On Dec 29, 8:49 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> Before everyone starts foaming at the mouth, Page sucks. Here come the
> 14th places.

Go play with your tricycle. Anyone that can hang one the same lap is a
top rider.

On Dec 29, 8:49 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> Before everyone starts foaming at the mouth, Page sucks. Here come the
> 14th places.

Oh and by the way that is one of the largest races of the season.

SGK wrote:

> On Dec 29, 8:49 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>
>>Before everyone starts foaming at the mouth, Page sucks. Here come the
>>14th places.

> Oh and by the way that is one of the largest races of the season.

Page will finish >2:00 minutes down at worlds, just like he does every
year. Not even top 10. Take off your coke-bottle glasses, dumbass.

Thanks,

Magilla

SGK wrote:

> Oh and by the way that is one of the largest races of the season.

You know how I know that is wrong? 3 Reasons.

1) 3 Italians in the Top Five.
2) 2 Frenchman in the Top Ten
3) US Champion in the top 15.

Oh, and IF IT WAS a top race, 9 Belgians and a Dutch dude would have
been Top Ten. So that makes 4.

Shut up.
Duped

On Dec 30, 1:35 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> SGK wrote:
> > On Dec 29, 8:49 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> > > Before everyone starts foaming at the mouth, Page sucks. Here come the
> > > 14th places.

> > Oh and by the way that is one of the largest races of the season.

> SGK wrote:
> > Oh and by the way that is one of the largest races of the season.You know how I know that is wrong? 3 Reasons.

> 1) 3 Italians in the Top Five.
> 2) 2 Frenchman in the Top Ten
> 3) US Champion in the top 15.
>
> Oh, and IF IT WAS a top race, 9 Belgians and a Dutch dude would have
> been Top Ten. So that makes 4.
>
> Shut up.
> Duped

Read...I didn't say top race...largest was the word to your small.
Most number of racers. Small mind tricycle.

In article <[email protected]>,
"SGK" <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Dec 30, 1:35 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> > SGK wrote:

> > > Oh and by the way that is one of the largest races of the season.

> > SGK wrote:
> > > Oh and by the way that is one of the largest races of the season.You know
> > > how I know that is wrong? 3 Reasons.

> > 1) 3 Italians in the Top Five.
> > 2) 2 Frenchman in the Top Ten
> > 3) US Champion in the top 15.
> >
> > Oh, and IF IT WAS a top race, 9 Belgians and a Dutch dude would have
> > been Top Ten. So that makes 4.
> >
> > Shut up.
> > Duped

> Read...I didn't say top race...largest was the word to your small.
> Most number of racers. Small mind tricycle.

Scott, it's nice that it's a "large" race, but the sad truth is that,
however unfair, nobody cares if Page can beat thousands of merely
excellent 'cross riders (he has proven he can). The question is whether
he can beat the very best riders on the planet.

I think it's great that Page took a podium, but he finished second to
Wellens, who coincidentally seems to be the only really world-class
'crosser (aside from Page) who contested the race.

As an enthusiastic (but fat and slow) 'crosser myself, I'd love to be
good enough to finish 20th in the provincial championships (never mind
major series, the national championship, or the world champs). Page is
far beyond that: multi-time national champ, top-10 in Worlds last year,
etc.

But assuming he has aspirations to win the stripes, this race result is
not enough to suggest he's ready. Maybe he's not peaked yet, maybe lots
of other things, but this result makes me, ahem, cautiously pessimistic.

Good luck to Jon Page. I hope he does well.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Before everyone starts foaming at the mouth, Page sucks. Here come the
> 14th places.

Are you better than he is ? He is definetly World class, as he can COMPETE
with the best in the sport. can you ? I wish I had his ability when I was
competing.

Steve

Steve wrote:

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Before everyone starts foaming at the mouth, Page sucks. Here come the
>>14th places.
>>

> Are you better than he is ? He is definetly World class, as he can COMPETE
> with the best in the sport. can you ? I wish I had his ability when I was
> competing.
>
> Steve

Basically any road cyclist can be "world-class" in cyclocross if they
really wanted to be. The reality is most road pros are smart enough to
know not to burn the candle at both ends.

Cross monkey grinders like Page are pack-fill in road events. And if
Horner doesn't watch his step, he'll be pack-fill too (if he isn't
already). Floyd Landis was riding for Mr. Redlands on Mercury not too
long ago, and now look how the tables have turned.

Photos like this are irrefutable evidence that Horner will never win the
Tour or even a stage in the Tour:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php?id=/photos/2006/nov06/highland06/2007

Thanks,

Magilla

MagillaGorilla wrote:

> Basically any road cyclist can be "world-class" in cyclocross if they
> really wanted to be. The reality is most road pros are smart enough to
> know not to burn the candle at both ends.

dumbass,

if there's anything cyclists like it's being a big fish in a small pond.

MagillaGorilla wrote:

> Basically any road cyclist can be "world-class" in cyclocross if they
> really wanted to be. The reality is most road pros are smart enough to
> know not to burn the candle at both ends.
>
> Cross monkey grinders like Page are pack-fill in road events. And if
> Horner doesn't watch his step, he'll be pack-fill too (if he isn't
> already).

Dumbass -

Adri Van der Poel won some nice races (Flanders, LBL, road Worlds) and
he did cross.

AFAIK, he never did a Masters Fattie race either.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

On Dec 30 2006, 8:26 pm, MagillaGorilla <[email protected]> wrote:
> Steve wrote:
> > <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> >>Before everyone starts foaming at the mouth, Page sucks. Here come the
> >>14th places.

> > Are you better than he is ? He is definetly World class, as he can COMPETE
> > with the best in the sport. can you ? I wish I had his ability when I was
> > competing.

> > SteveBasically any road cyclist can be "world-class" in cyclocross if they

> really wanted to be. The reality is most road pros are smart enough to
> know not to burn the candle at both ends.
>
> Cross monkey grinders like Page are pack-fill in road events. And if
> Horner doesn't watch his step, he'll be pack-fill too (if he isn't
> already). Floyd Landis was riding for Mr. Redlands on Mercury not too
> long ago, and now look how the tables have turned.
>
> Photos like this are irrefutable evidence that Horner will never win the
> Tour or even a stage in the Tour:
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/cross.php?id=/photos/2006/nov06/highland06...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Magilla

Lance race cross dumbshit. Any worthy rider does

jerry in vermont wrote:
> Riders like Nijs possess a whole skill set plus a fitness
> type that the roadies dont have, nor perhaps could have.

Dumbass -

You've got to stop it with this J. Page man love ****.

Adri van der Poel. Google him.

thank you very much,

K. Gringioni.

SGK wrote:

> Lance race cross dumbshit. Any worthy rider does

Dumbass -

Riding cross is not a prerequisite for anything.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> jerry in vermont wrote:
> > Riders like Nijs possess a whole skill set plus a fitness
> > type that the roadies dont have, nor perhaps could have.

> Dumbass -
>

> You've got to stop it with this J. Page man love ****.
>
> Adri van der Poel. Google him.
>

> thank you very much,
>
> K. Gringioni.

Ummm, once again, the thread is hardly about Page at this point (where
I responded), and my response certainly isn't at all. But please, keep
on beating the "jerry loves page's manhood" drum, its so fresh.

jerry in vermont wrote:

> Ummm, once again, the thread is hardly about Page at this point

Dumbass -

Thread title says it all.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> jerry in vermont wrote:
>

> > Ummm, once again, the thread is hardly about Page at this point

> Dumbass -
>

> Thread title says it all.
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

not my thread is it? I think duped, doped, joked, and aped all need to
get a life and let go of the page man love thing. its unseemly.