Paging A Muzi

Regarding the strange bike parts I'm helping you order here in China,
I sent you an email two days ago and have yet to get a reply.

Did you receive it?

-M

[email protected] aka Marian Rosenberg wrote:
> Regarding the strange bike parts I'm helping you order here in China,
> I sent you an email two days ago and have yet to get a reply.
>
> Did you receive it?

The last I heard, Andrew was having problems with his Usenet server, so
he may not see this.

Tom Sherman wrote:
> [email protected] aka Marian Rosenberg wrote:
>> Regarding the strange bike parts I'm helping you order here in China,
>> I sent you an email two days ago and have yet to get a reply.
>>
>> Did you receive it?
>>

> The last I heard, Andrew was having problems with his Usenet server, so
> he may not see this.

Yeah, his web site states "Our ISP, core.com, has destroyed
our email capability. Please call us at 608.257.4737 or 608.257.7733"

<[email protected]> wrote in message
> Regarding the strange bike parts I'm helping you order here in China,
> I sent you an email two days ago and have yet to get a reply.
>
> Did you receive it?
>
> -M

This is A Muzi's answering machine. Please leave your msg at the beep:

--beep--

J.

On Apr 13, 10:23 pm, SMS <[email protected]> wrote:
> Tom Sherman wrote:
> > [email protected] aka Marian Rosenberg wrote:
> >> Regarding the strange bike parts I'm helping you order here in China,
> >> I sent you an email two days ago and have yet to get a reply.

> >> Did you receive it?

> > The last I heard, Andrew was having problems with his Usenet server, so
> > he may not see this.

> Yeah, his web site states "Our ISP, core.com, has destroyed
> our email capability. Please call us at 608.257.4737 or 608.257.7733"

Ahhh... yes, that would be an explanation.

Thanks.

-M