Paging any Dorset Coast (Apr 04) Audaxers

Simonb

Guest
Have you got your brevet cards back yet? I think mine may have been lost in
the post.

"Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Have you got your brevet cards back yet? I think mine may have been lost in
> the post.

No, but then I haven't had my route sheet for the National 400 either
even though the cheque was cashed 2 weeks ago. Am just going to turn
up early with lots of sticky backed plastic.
I just threw away about 15 brevet cards.

MartinM wrote:
> "Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:<[email protected]>...
>> Have you got your brevet cards back yet? I think mine may have been
>> lost in the post.

> wasn't it the 18th?

04 was the year (for it was). :)

MartinM wrote:
> "Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:<[email protected]>...
>> MartinM wrote:
>>> "Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in
>>> message news:<[email protected]>...
>>>
>>> wasn't it the 18th?

>> 04 was the year (for it was). :)

> Yes realised that as soon as I posted. Have you got your 400 route?

I'm <ahem> not doing it now -- I'm still not entirely over the shingles I
had last week, so I thought it better not to enter.

ps, I got my Dorset Coast card today -- fancy that!

"Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> MartinM wrote:
> > "Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message news:<[email protected]>...

> >> 04 was the year (for it was). :)

> > Yes realised that as soon as I posted. Have you got your 400 route?

> I'm <ahem> not doing it now -- I'm still not entirely over the shingles I
> had last week, so I thought it better not to enter.
>
> ps, I got my Dorset Coast card today -- fancy that!

***********! - I've had my card for the Coastlet back weeks ago, maybe you
have to wait at least twice as long if you did the 200?

Julia

JBB wrote:

> ***********! - I've had my card for the Coastlet back weeks ago,
> maybe you have to wait at least twice as long if you did the 200?

The 200 was BRM so the card had to go to Paris and back. How exciting!

"Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> MartinM wrote:
> > "Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message news:<[email protected]>...

> >> 04 was the year (for it was). :)

> > Yes realised that as soon as I posted. Have you got your 400 route?

> I'm <ahem> not doing it now -- I'm still not entirely over the shingles I
> had last week, so I thought it better not to enter.
>
> ps, I got my Dorset Coast card today -- fancy that!

Just doing the maths; 400k from Denmead via the New Forest, billed on
the CTC site as a coastal ride, how far along the coast is it going to
go? maybe it will be the Dorset Coast with an extra 200k? a bit severe
for the National which is supposed to be a traditional first 400.
Severn Across tomorrow, glad I'm not doing that again, only did it
last year as it was the last 400 in the book.

MartinM wrote:

> Have you got your 400 route?

I've just checked -- that's not until July. Maybe I will enter. That'll be
my first 400.

"Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> MartinM wrote:
>
> > Have you got your 400 route?

> I've just checked -- that's not until July. Maybe I will enter. That'll be
> my first 400.

The 10th/11th, and a Z stop! (although for me the best bit of a 400 is
riding into the sunrise, but the worst bit is sitting outside a garage
at 0200)
go for it ;-)