Paging any Dorset Coast (Apr 04) Audaxers

Simonb

Guest
Have you got your brevet cards back yet? I think mine may
have been lost in the post.

"Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Have you got your brevet cards back yet? I think mine may
> have been lost in the post.

No, but then I haven't had my route sheet for the National
400 either even though the cheque was cashed 2 weeks ago. Am
just going to turn up early with lots of sticky backed
plastic. I just threw away about 15 brevet cards.

MartinM wrote:
> "Simonb" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> Have you got your brevet cards back yet? I think mine may
>> have been lost in the post.
>
> wasn't it the 18th?

04 was the year (for it was). :)

MartinM wrote:
> "Simonb" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> MartinM wrote:
>>> "Simonb" <[email protected]>
>>> wrote in message
>>> news:<[email protected]>...
>>>
>>> wasn't it the 18th?
>>
>> 04 was the year (for it was). :)
>
> Yes realised that as soon as I posted. Have you got your
> 400 route?

I'm <ahem> not doing it now -- I'm still not entirely
over the shingles I had last week, so I thought it better
not to enter.

ps, I got my Dorset Coast card today -- fancy that!

"Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> MartinM wrote:
> > "Simonb" <[email protected]>
> > wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> >> 04 was the year (for it was). :)
> >
> > Yes realised that as soon as I posted. Have you got your
> > 400 route?
>
> I'm <ahem> not doing it now -- I'm still not entirely over
> the shingles I had last week, so I thought it better not
> to enter.
>
> ps, I got my Dorset Coast card today -- fancy that!

***********! - I've had my card for the Coastlet back weeks
ago, maybe you have to wait at least twice as long if you
did the 200?

Julia

JBB wrote:

> ***********! - I've had my card for the Coastlet back
> weeks ago, maybe you have to wait at least twice as long
> if you did the 200?

The 200 was BRM so the card had to go to Paris and back.
How exciting!

"Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> MartinM wrote:
> > "Simonb" <[email protected]>
> > wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...

> >> 04 was the year (for it was). :)
> >
> > Yes realised that as soon as I posted. Have you got your
> > 400 route?
>
> I'm <ahem> not doing it now -- I'm still not entirely over
> the shingles I had last week, so I thought it better not
> to enter.
>
> ps, I got my Dorset Coast card today -- fancy that!

Just doing the maths; 400k from Denmead via the New Forest,
billed on the CTC site as a coastal ride, how far along the
coast is it going to go? maybe it will be the Dorset Coast
with an extra 200k? a bit severe for the National which is
supposed to be a traditional first 400. Severn Across
tomorrow, glad I'm not doing that again, only did it last
year as it was the last 400 in the book.

MartinM wrote:

> Have you got your 400 route?

I've just checked -- that's not until July. Maybe I will
enter. That'll be my first 400.

"Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> MartinM wrote:
>
> > Have you got your 400 route?
>
> I've just checked -- that's not until July. Maybe I will
> enter. That'll be my first 400.

The 10th/11th, and a Z stop! (although for me the best bit
of a 400 is riding into the sunrise, but the worst bit is
sitting outside a garage at 0200) go for it ;-)