Paging Mr. Chris...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Jan 31, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Is your email working? Trying to get something together for the TO Bike Show, get back to me...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Tags:

  2. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "Carla A-G" <[email protected].yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Is your email working? Trying to get something together for the TO Bike Show, get back to me...
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    I know I'm not Mr. Chris, but... the TO show? Would that be Toronto?

  3. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Is your email working? Trying to get something together for the TO Bike Show, get back to me...
    > >
    > > - CA-G
    > >
    > > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
    >
    > I know I'm not Mr. Chris, but... the TO show? Would that be Toronto?

    Scott, you are correct. TO is short form for Toronto.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!