pain before and during sex

Al Atzert

Guest
Please forgive my posting here, but not sure where else to post this. If anyone knows the proper
group, please post the link. Thanks. Anyway....

I have a problem that concerns me. I've just started a new job where I work away from home all week,
but am home on the weekends. My wife and I had

home everyday. Now, we have relations on the weekends, but here's the problem: I get pain during
both arosal, intercourse and ejaculation that can be best described as like being hit in the
testicles, although not nearly as painful. After intercourse, I continue to have the pain for
another hour or so and then it gradually fades. What I find funny about this is that it

at regular intervals (2-3X a week), I don't experience the pain. Of course, now I'm away all week
and the pain is back. Could someone tell me what in the world is going on?

Thanks, Al

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:29:53 GMT, "Al Atzert"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Please forgive my posting here, but not sure where else to post this. If anyone knows the proper
>group, please post the link. Thanks. Anyway....
>
>I have a problem that concerns me. I've just started a new job where I work away from home all
>week, but am home on the weekends. My wife and I had

>home everyday. Now, we have relations on the weekends, but here's the problem: I get pain during
>both arosal, intercourse and ejaculation that can be best described as like being hit in the
>testicles, although not nearly as painful. After intercourse, I continue to have the pain for
>another hour or so and then it gradually fades. What I find funny about this is that it

>at regular intervals (2-3X a week), I don't experience the pain. Of course, now I'm away all week
>and the pain is back. Could someone tell me what in the world is going on?
>
>Thanks, Al

There is a simple solution, and it's called masturbation. I'm sure you know how, but if you dont,
look it up on google, there is actually a website that shows you how using text and pictures.
Unfortunately it was several years ago when I stumbled across that site and did not bookmark it.

There, your problem is solved. Was that so hard? Are you hard yet? <grin>.