Pain in fingers/joints

IanW

Guest
Myself and a friend (both in late 30's) have mild-moderate finger/joint pain
that comes and goes. We both use computers and play guitar a reasonable
amount. Is/are there any particular nutrient(s) that are likely to be
deficient and contributing to this?

Thx
Ian

Myself and a friend (both in late 30's) have mild-moderate finger/joint pain
that comes and goes. We both use computers and play guitar a reasonable
amount. Is/are there any particular nutrient(s) that are likely to be
deficient and contributing to this?

Thx
Ian

Joints are made of collagen. Eat collagenic foods like bone broth
soups, bone in hams or pork, etc. Chicken soup from scratch is great.
For more collagenic punch make chicken feet soup or just add a couple
of chickens feet to the regular chicken soup. Then take plenty of
vitamin C to help your body make use of the collagen. 1000 mg of
vitamin C three or four times a day is a good start.

TC