Pain in fingers/joints

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by IanW, Jan 27, 2006.

  1. IanW

    IanW Guest

    Myself and a friend (both in late 30's) have mild-moderate finger/joint pain
    that comes and goes. We both use computers and play guitar a reasonable
    amount. Is/are there any particular nutrient(s) that are likely to be
    deficient and contributing to this?

    Thx
    Ian

    Tags:

  2. IanW

    IanW Guest

    Myself and a friend (both in late 30's) have mild-moderate finger/joint pain
    that comes and goes. We both use computers and play guitar a reasonable
    amount. Is/are there any particular nutrient(s) that are likely to be
    deficient and contributing to this?

    Thx
    Ian

  3. TC

    TC Guest

    Joints are made of collagen. Eat collagenic foods like bone broth
    soups, bone in hams or pork, etc. Chicken soup from scratch is great.
    For more collagenic punch make chicken feet soup or just add a couple
    of chickens feet to the regular chicken soup. Then take plenty of
    vitamin C to help your body make use of the collagen. 1000 mg of
    vitamin C three or four times a day is a good start.

    TC

    IanW wrote:
    > Myself and a friend (both in late 30's) have mild-moderate finger/joint pain
    > that comes and goes. We both use computers and play guitar a reasonable
    > amount. Is/are there any particular nutrient(s) that are likely to be
    > deficient and contributing to this?
    >
    > Thx
    > Ian

  4. TC