pain in my butt... literally

TrekCyclerChic

Dec 13, 2004
so, no pun intended but i have a pain in my butt. i felt it a few days ago, then it went away and today when i biked again it was back. (i biked between when it went away and today and felt fine.) it feels strained when i walk or climb stairs... not sure if it's biking related or not... any ideas?

Diana
www.crazygirlonabike.com

That doesn't sound very good.

So, how do you think you got this compoundend anal injury?
Do you have any idea when it might have happened? What were you doing? How do you know it is a compounded injury? Are there laserations? Do we need to bring Tedd home to get his butt?

Do you stretch? What saddle are you riding. When I rode an SLR saddle, I would be fine untill I took a few days off. Then I would be ok the first day, sore the next couple, and then my butt would re-numb and I would be good to go

Well... I have been biking for a while, and haven't changed my saddle recently. I don't stretch that much either. I guess i should, injury or not, as it is better for you. But it's for the most part gone away. It's more muscular than normal seat-sore also. maybe i just strained it somehow.

D