Pain under right shoulder blade when hiking/walking

John

Guest
Hello- I develop pain under my right shoulder blade when hiking or walking. Any ideas,
suggestions or tips?

Thanks,

John

"John" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:A9ub.3658$%W3.19980@amstwist00...
> Hello- I develop pain under my right shoulder blade when hiking or walking. Any ideas, suggestions
> or tips?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

I used to have some pain in my neck and shoulder area until I read that keeping the arms at a 90
degree angle would help swelling. I was having a good bit of swelling. I started holding my arms
basically the same way you would if you were running, with the same movement. It stopped the
swelling as well as the neck and shoulder pain. I think for me it had something do do with posture.

Mike

>"Michael Stults" [email protected]

wrote:> I think for
>me it had something do do with posture.

Words to live by. I've missed most of this thread, but I would start with shoes or inserts then move
up the body in diagnosis. You mentioned hiking, I assume a pack is not involved.

John