painful left elbow - Tedonitis??

Markez79

Aug 21, 2007
Hi guys,

I have recently bought a specialized roubaix elite. It is a great bike but after 20 + miles I get extreme pain in my left elbow, the same symptoms as Golfers Elbow.......do you guys know what cuases this when riding a bike and what I can do to stop it?? I have taken pain killers and anti inflammatorys but I don't want to the probelm to come back!

Thanks!

Mark

I am going to assume its on the inside of your elbow because you stated that it was golfers elbow I have seen this and it has mostly been related to position on the bike. You should not have to much flex at the elbow and you should also not lock the elbow. Your postion is off so you should get repositioned. In addition, get some time off the bike and get some pt to the area.
Markez79 said:
Hi guys,

I have recently bought a specialized roubaix elite. It is a great bike but after 20 + miles I get extreme pain in my left elbow, the same symptoms as Golfers Elbow.......do you guys know what cuases this when riding a bike and what I can do to stop it?? I have taken pain killers and anti inflammatorys but I don't want to the probelm to come back!

Thanks!

Mark

Hi Mark,

Have you heard of Monavie? I know a guy that is drinking Monavie and has pain in his leg and elbows. He said within 2 weeks of drinking Monavie his pain had gone away.
You can always give that a try. visit www.mymonavie.com/id

Monavie has the acai berry which has been known to help with inflamation.