Painless procedure for hemorrhoids?????

Cherylkanepper

Guest
My mother needs some kind of procedure for hemorrhoids
that's not painful. Most of what I've heard about procedures
for this is sounds horrible, either intraop, post op or
both. Anyone know of anything for her? She's on medicare and
also wonders if it will pay for second or even third
opinions. If anyone here knows of a good doctor or of anyone
who had a painless experience, please reply. We are in
Phila, PA. Please post on the newgroup or email me. Either
would be great. Thanks in advance for any anwswers. Sherry

"CHERYLKANEPPER" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> My mother needs some kind of procedure for hemorrhoids
> that's not painful. Most of what I've heard about
> procedures for this is sounds horrible,
either
> intraop, post op or both. Anyone know of anything for her?
> She's on
medicare
> and also wonders if it will pay for second or even third
> opinions. If
anyone
> here knows of a good doctor or of anyone who had a
> painless experience,
please
> reply. We are in Phila, PA. Please post on the newgroup or
> email me.
Either
> would be great. Thanks in advance for any anwswers. Sherry

Look at http://tinyurl.com/2af9e .

There is no painless hemorrhoidectomy, but in some cases PPH
may represent the least painful option. Look at
http://www.pphinfo.com/

HMc

On 2004-03-09 11:50:03 -0500, [email protected] (CHERYLKANEPPER) said:

> My mother needs some kind of procedure for hemorrhoids
> that's not painful. Most of what I've heard about
> procedures for this is sounds horrible, either intraop,
> post op or both. Anyone know of anything for her?

Um...have you asked her doctor? Hemorrhoids rarely require
any kind of "procedure" to get them to calm down. I'm not
sure that she's ready for surgery anyway; if she's that
worried about pain, her hemorrhoids can't be bothering her
*that* much. ;-)

HMc, I will check out those sites. Don't have time tonight
but thank you. Sherry

Sounds like those who get surgery are between a rock and a
hard place. That's terrible in this day and age. :/ She says
they're just annoyingly painful and dealing with them often
take up her entire morning. Thanks for your answer. Sherry

And the most any doctor knows about them would be her primary care who would
only know about her OTC treatments so far. :/

"CHERYLKANEPPER" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> And the most any doctor knows about them would be her
> primary care who
would
> only know about her OTC treatments so far. :/

The time that's elapsed since the original post and the fact
that you didn't quote any of them in your posts above makes
it hard/impossible for anyone to understand what you're
talking about.

HMc