Pain's gone

Willow

Guest
I worked out everyday this week (I start my week on Sunday as it is the
start of my work week) so far and though my muscles feel tight, like they
worked hard.. the whole "I can't move because I'm so sore" part is gone
already !!

Today there was this woman lifting weights, it was kinda nice to see that
her weights are about the same as mine.. some a little more some a little
less. I'm a wimp but I'm not alone !

She made the comment that it was very intimidating to work out in a gym
instead of at home. I never had a home gym (I live in a condo, no place to
put it) so to me the gym is the natural place to work out.After we talked I
was looking around and just now realizing how many people are around..

First time in my life I get self conscious about Working out in public..

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 22:33:40 GMT, "Willow"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I worked out everyday this week (I start my week on Sunday as it is the
>start of my work week) so far and though my muscles feel tight, like they
>worked hard.. the whole "I can't move because I'm so sore" part is gone
>already !!
>
>Today there was this woman lifting weights, it was kinda nice to see that
>her weights are about the same as mine.. some a little more some a little
>less. I'm a wimp but I'm not alone !
>
>She made the comment that it was very intimidating to work out in a gym
>instead of at home. I never had a home gym (I live in a condo, no place to
>put it) so to me the gym is the natural place to work out.After we talked I
>was looking around and just now realizing how many people are around..
>
>First time in my life I get self conscious about Working out in public..

You are an animal.

My husband enjoys it so what's the trouble?

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

news:[email protected]...

Willow wrote:
> I worked out everyday this week (I start my week on Sunday as it is the
> start of my work week) so far and though my muscles feel tight, like they
> worked hard.. the whole "I can't move because I'm so sore" part is gone
> already !!

If you're talking about what I'm thinking about...yes, I've noticed
that, despite my soreness, if I just keep working out like nothing's
happened, the soreness disappears in quick order -- typically in
another day or two!

> Today there was this woman lifting weights, it was kinda nice to see that
> her weights are about the same as mine.. some a little more some a little
> less. I'm a wimp but I'm not alone !

?!

> She made the comment that it was very intimidating to work out in a gym
> instead of at home. I never had a home gym (I live in a condo, no place to
> put it) so to me the gym is the natural place to work out.After we talked I
> was looking around and just now realizing how many people are around..
>
> First time in my life I get self conscious about Working out in public..

Why?

Though I do think fags should be made hung from flagpoles by the neck.

> --
> Will~
>
> "... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."
>
> Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

That was a pretty stupid line in the lamest trilogy since milking a
franchise was inspired by street-corner con men.

NYC XYZ <[email protected]> wrote:
> Willow wrote:
>> She made the comment that it was very intimidating to work out in a gym
>> instead of at home. I never had a home gym (I live in a condo, no place to
>> put it) so to me the gym is the natural place to work out.After we talked I
>> was looking around and just now realizing how many people are around..
>>
>> First time in my life I get self conscious about Working out in public..

> Why?
>
> Though I do think fags should be made hung from flagpoles by the neck.

I hope you're joking. Otherwise you might be in a wrong country, then
try this - http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/2458/

DZ <[email protected]> wrote:
>NYC XYZ <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Willow wrote:
>>> She made the comment that it was very intimidating to work out in a gym
>>> instead of at home. I never had a home gym (I live in a condo, no place to
>>> put it) so to me the gym is the natural place to work out.After we talked I
>>> was looking around and just now realizing how many people are around..
>>>
>>> First time in my life I get self conscious about Working out in public..

>> Why?
>>
>> Though I do think fags should be made hung from flagpoles by the neck.

>I hope you're joking. Otherwise you might be in a wrong country, then
>try this - http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/2458/

Odd he should have such prejudices, given his admitted pedophilic
streak.

Dally wrote:

> How many people die of each?
>
> Dally

And more people die of cigarettes -- which is even more preventable
than AIDS!

So faggots should just die in peace and stop carrying on like we owe
them something.

David wrote:

> That's a stupid question. Look at the size of groups 'at risk'. How many
> people have sex? Then, how many French kiss a chicken?

Um, I think he's on your side.

Which is totally wrong, of course -- if doing x catches you AIDS, how's
it the gummint's fault?

This is MFW, right? Unless y'all are faggots here, I don't understand
what's so controversial about telling people to live -- and die -- with
their own decisions.

"NYC XYZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> David wrote:
>>

>> That's a stupid question. Look at the size of groups 'at risk'. How many
>> people have sex? Then, how many French kiss a chicken?

> Um, I think he's on your side.
>
> Which is totally wrong, of course -- if doing x catches you AIDS, how's
> it the gummint's fault?
>
> This is MFW, right? Unless y'all are faggots here, I don't understand
> what's so controversial about telling people to live -- and die -- with
> their own decisions.

Quite frankly I don't like your use of apostraphes

David wrote:

> Quite frankly I don't like your use of apostraphes

At least I know when I'm done tawkin'!

On 14 Jan 2006 10:02:35 -0800, "NYC XYZ" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Um, I think he's on your side.
>
>Which is totally wrong, of course -- if doing x catches you AIDS, how's
>it the gummint's fault?
>
>This is MFW, right? Unless y'all are faggots here, I don't understand
>what's so controversial about telling people to live -- and die -- with
>their own decisions.

Wow, you are a GREAT troll.

TBR wrote:

> When your **** hurts?

Get your head out of it.

TBR wrote:

> Wow, you are a GREAT troll.

Burp, you're all right for free lunch.

news:[email protected]...

>>> http://www.thebody.com/kaiser/2005/aug1_05/china_hiv.html

>> How you figure?

> I have a good memory. Me and you had an exchange here where I pointed
> out that Chinese use certain patterns of writing, like:
>
> "Hi, DZ:
> How are you?
> [...]
> jenn"
>
> Although I'm actually not sure if you even understand Chinese.

He barely understands English

DZ <[email protected]> wrote:
>NYC XYZ <[email protected]> wrote:
>> DZ wrote:
>>> Are you an Asian American? Maybe this will be closer to home:
>>>
>>> http://www.thebody.com/kaiser/2003/aug11_03/taiwan_hemophiliacs.html
>>> http://www.thebody.com/kaiser/2005/aug1_05/china_hiv.html

>> How you figure?

>I have a good memory. Me and you had an exchange here where I pointed
>out that Chinese use certain patterns of writing, like:
>
> "Hi, DZ:
> How are you?
> [...]
> jenn"
>
>Although I'm actually not sure if you even understand Chinese.

I don't know if he was born here, but he's always talking about being
US Army and lamenting the fact that he mustered out. He used to have
a personal ad on CraigsList, but he's since removed it.

And I don't think he sees my posts because he killfiled me in another
newsgroup a long time ago.