Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

painting Cannondale frame

Started by MyakkaMike · · Last activity · 1 post · 317 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
9 August 2006
Last activity
9 August 2006
Original author
MyakkaMike
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
317
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I dug out my old Cannondale CAAD3 road frame from the attic. The paint
    is blistering from corrosion in a few places. I'd like to have the
    frame refinished and repainted so I can begin building up a new bike.

    Does anyone have any recommendations regarding frame
    refinishers/repainters? I'm in the US.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.