Painting Question

ken hovanes

Guest
I would like to get my LiteSpeed painted, and I was looking for
suggestions from those of you who may have had a custom paint job done
in the past. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Ken Hovanes

ken hovanes wrote:
> I would like to get my LiteSpeed painted, and I was looking for
> suggestions from those of you who may have had a custom paint job done
> in the past. Any recommendations?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ken Hovanes

CyclArt, in the San Diego area. Not especially cheap, but good
work.

www.cyclart.com

DH

ken hovanes wrote:
> I would like to get my LiteSpeed painted, and I was looking for
> suggestions from those of you who may have had a custom paint job done
> in the past. Any recommendations?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ken Hovanes

Joe Bell Bicycle Refinishing, > http://www.campyonly.com/joebell.html.

Not cheap, but he did a beautiful job on my tourer.

mark

bring it to auto body painting shop

tell them when they have a imron paint job ( of your color imron is a
flexible paint from dupont--chatulue it) ask them to paint it

hth

peter

news:[email protected]...

"ilaboo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> bring it to auto body painting shop
>
> tell them when they have a imron paint job ( of your color imron is a
> flexible paint from dupont--chatulue it) ask them to paint it

Imron or Endura or Awlgrip, these are polyester urethanes that are in fact
extremely tough. I would take it to a shope specializing in bike and
motorbike frames. The flat panels of most vehicles don't give a sprayman the
experience it takes to do finer work on a frame. For pure durability I'd go
with fusion bonded urethane (powder coat) there are many shops around and
the finish is almost always flawless if the place is well run.