Pam

crazy6r54

Guest
It started rainnng about 1am this morning and the weather channel reports rain hard at times all of
Saturday. As for Sunday race day around here sunny. Since nothing better to do on a rainny day at
530 am I started getting ready for race day. Started with the bike I'll be racing this time
around,tune up,cleaning, lube. Now get this the wife is *****ing you can't even wait till I go to
work before you start play- with you bike. She doesn't notice I'm spraying her PAM (no stick cooking
spray) all over my bike. Wipping it from the brakes and rims. Some off you are saying what he going
to do cook his bike. Its going to be a muddy race but not as muddy as year where it rainned the
whole day. See by sparying PAM on it helps reject the mud and makes for a easier clean up. Now your
wondering whats for breakfast. Nothing with PAM since the can is history. I'll start off having
Pasta and move to Trail Mix when need and lot off water and when it over its beer time.

Fire up MTB 03

You going to the Spring Soggy, Crazy? Didn't have any PAM, but I used some Crisco on my bike. Then I
realized I probably should have wiped off the mud from last night's ride before applying it. Now
when I use the disc brakes it smells like fried chicken. Oh well, at least my chain won't rust. Good
luck and have fun.
PS: Why do you wait 'til its over for beer time? Seems better to start early.

[email protected] wrote:

> It started rainnng about 1am this morning and the weather channel reports rain
> hard at times all of Saturday. As for Sunday race day around here sunny. Since
> nothing better to do on a rainny day at 530 am I started getting ready for race
> day. Started with the bike I'll be racing this time around,tune up,cleaning, lube.
> Now get this the wife is *****ing you can't even wait till I go to work before you
> start play- with you bike. She doesn't notice I'm spraying her PAM (no stick
> cooking spray) all over my bike. Wipping it from the brakes and rims. Some off you
> are saying what he going to do cook his bike. Its going to be a muddy race but not
> as muddy as year where it rainned the whole day. See by sparying PAM on it helps
> reject the mud and makes for a easier clean up. Now your wondering whats for
> breakfast. Nothing with PAM since the can is history. I'll start off having Pasta
> and move to Trail Mix when need and lot off water and when it over its beer time.
>
> Fire up MTB 03

If I start to have beer time before the race. I wouldn't be holding this frist place medal. Thats
right frist place and 30 bucks less for beer money due to fees. Me and KUJO down by the finish
line frist.

Fire up MTB 03