Pam

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by crazy6r54, Apr 26, 2003.

  1. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    It started rainnng about 1am this morning and the weather channel reports rain hard at times all of
    Saturday. As for Sunday race day around here sunny. Since nothing better to do on a rainny day at
    530 am I started getting ready for race day. Started with the bike I'll be racing this time
    around,tune up,cleaning, lube. Now get this the wife is bitching you can't even wait till I go to
    work before you start play- with you bike. She doesn't notice I'm spraying her PAM (no stick cooking
    spray) all over my bike. Wipping it from the brakes and rims. Some off you are saying what he going
    to do cook his bike. Its going to be a muddy race but not as muddy as year where it rainned the
    whole day. See by sparying PAM on it helps reject the mud and makes for a easier clean up. Now your
    wondering whats for breakfast. Nothing with PAM since the can is history. I'll start off having
    Pasta and move to Trail Mix when need and lot off water and when it over its beer time.

    Fire up MTB 03

    Tags:

  2. Kayak777

    Kayak777 Guest

    You going to the Spring Soggy, Crazy? Didn't have any PAM, but I used some Crisco on my bike. Then I
    realized I probably should have wiped off the mud from last night's ride before applying it. Now
    when I use the disc brakes it smells like fried chicken. Oh well, at least my chain won't rust. Good
    luck and have fun.
    PS: Why do you wait 'til its over for beer time? Seems better to start early.

    [email protected] wrote:

    > It started rainnng about 1am this morning and the weather channel reports rain
    > hard at times all of Saturday. As for Sunday race day around here sunny. Since
    > nothing better to do on a rainny day at 530 am I started getting ready for race
    > day. Started with the bike I'll be racing this time around,tune up,cleaning, lube.
    > Now get this the wife is bitching you can't even wait till I go to work before you
    > start play- with you bike. She doesn't notice I'm spraying her PAM (no stick
    > cooking spray) all over my bike. Wipping it from the brakes and rims. Some off you
    > are saying what he going to do cook his bike. Its going to be a muddy race but not
    > as muddy as year where it rainned the whole day. See by sparying PAM on it helps
    > reject the mud and makes for a easier clean up. Now your wondering whats for
    > breakfast. Nothing with PAM since the can is history. I'll start off having Pasta
    > and move to Trail Mix when need and lot off water and when it over its beer time.
    >
    > Fire up MTB 03

  3. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    If I start to have beer time before the race. I wouldn't be holding this frist place medal. Thats
    right frist place and 30 bucks less for beer money due to fees. Me and KUJO down by the finish
    line frist.

    Fire up MTB 03