Pan-Euro Pursuit: Biking to Benefit LIVESTRONG and A Wider Circle

paneuropursuit

Aug 28, 2010
Hey All:

My name is Omar, and my buddy and I will be cycling across Europe in the summer of 2011 to raise money for LIVESTRONG as well as a Washington D.C. charity called "A Wider Circle." We're calling our trip the "Pan-Euro Pursuit." I'd like to get some helpful suggestions/comments from people who are experienced in long-distance cycling, so if you could give me any pointers I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, for anyone else who has cycled on behalf of a charity, if you received sponsorship, could you please tell me which corporations you asked for sponsorship and who gave to you guys?

If you'd like to check out our site, please go to Pan-Euro Pursuit - Home. Our email addresses can be found in the "Contact Us" section.

All of the funds that people donate to our LIVESTRONG account go to them DIRECTLY. We are using the LIVESTRONG account to collect all personal donations to cancer research, and our personal funding is solely from sponsors. If you would like to donate to our LIVESTRONG account please go to:

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=325373&supId=299601290

But even if you don't do that, please spread the word about what we're doing. Let us know what you think too by sending us an email at [email protected].

Thanks for the support!

Omar Dughly
Pan-Euro Pursuit