Panama City, Panama?

CX

Guest
Does anyone know any tour operators (or other info) for some
singletrack action down in Panama City, Panama besides
extremepanama.com? They aren't running any tours later this month.

CX wrote:
> Does anyone know any tour operators (or other info) for some
> singletrack action down in Panama City, Panama besides
> extremepanama.com? They aren't running any tours later this month.

I know that the elephant grass gets tall next to the Gatun Locks.

JD

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> CX wrote:
> > Does anyone know any tour operators (or other info) for some
> > singletrack action down in Panama City, Panama besides
> > extremepanama.com? They aren't running any tours later this month.

> I know that the elephant grass gets tall next to the Gatun Locks.
>
> JD

I know your daughter misses her daddy

bwwaahhha

CX wrote:
> Does anyone know any tour operators (or other info) for some
> singletrack action down in Panama City, Panama besides
> extremepanama.com? They aren't running any tours later this month.

I know the elephant grass gets tall next to the Gatun Locks.

JD

****. Rogers wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > CX wrote:
> > > Does anyone know any tour operators (or other info) for some
> > > singletrack action down in Panama City, Panama besides
> > > extremepanama.com? They aren't running any tours later this

month.
> > I know that the elephant grass gets tall next to the Gatun Locks.
> >
> > JD

> I know your daughter misses her daddy
>
> bwwaahhha

No you don't, oh clueless and psychotic one. No have no clue and shall
continue to be the sad and gutless punk you have always been. Have
another drink, bub.

JD

boozehound rotgut the pathetic troll wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > have no clue
> > JD
> >

> I know more about you and your situation than you think :)

You're nothing more than a puppet, a talking head. You only know what
the puppetmaster wants you to think you know. It's pretty funny.

JD

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> boozehound rotgut the pathetic troll wrote:
> > <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >

> > > have no clue
> > > JD
> > >

> > I know more about you and your situation than you think :)

> You're nothing more than a puppet, a talking head. You only know what
> the puppetmaster wants you to think you know. It's pretty funny.
>
> JD

ya mean he has someone's hand up his ass?

mark wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> boozehound rotgut the pathetic troll wrote:
>>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> I know more about you and your situation than you think :)

>> You're nothing more than a puppet, a talking head. You only know
>> what the puppetmaster wants you to think you know. It's pretty
>> funny.
>>
>> JD
>>

> ya mean he has someone's hand up his ass?

Well, for starters.

{Sideshow Bob Shudder dot Wav}

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > I know more about you and your situation than you think :)

> You're nothing more than a puppet, a talking head. You only know what
> the puppetmaster wants you to think you know. It's pretty funny.
>
> JD

Whatever you say pal :)

Blowhard Rogers wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > I know more about you and your situation than you think :)

> > You're nothing more than a puppet, a talking head. You only know

what
> > the puppetmaster wants you to think you know. It's pretty funny.
> >
> > JD
> >

> Whatever you say pal :)

You sure are confused, bub. I doubt you have *any* pals, let alone me
as your "pal". Have another drink and type some more. It's all very
amusing, though sad at the same time.

JD

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> You sure are confused, bub. I doubt you have *any* pals, let alone me
> as your "pal". Have another drink and type some more. It's all very
> amusing, though sad at the same time.
>
> JD

Hey Pal,

I'll be spending X-mas with my kids...How about you?

:)

"B. Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > You sure are confused, bub. I doubt you have *any* pals, let alone me
> > as your "pal". Have another drink and type some more. It's all very
> > amusing, though sad at the same time.
> >
> > JD
> >

> Hey Pal,
>
> I'll be spending X-mas with my kids...How about you?
>
> :)

No...well at least you have your bikes

BBWWAAAHHAA

Blob Rogers wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > You sure are confused, bub. I doubt you have *any* pals, let alone

me
> > as your "pal". Have another drink and type some more. It's all

very
> > amusing, though sad at the same time.
> >
> > JD
> >

> Hey Pal,

Again, with the confusion. Then again, it's making the object of your
obsession "pay attention" to your sadness. Have another drink.

> I'll be spending X-mas with my kids...How about you?

Like I would want to spend time with your imaginary "kids"? What a sad
little world you have, bub.

JD

**** Rogers wrote:
> "**** Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > You sure are confused, bub. I doubt you have *any* pals, let

alone me
> > > as your "pal". Have another drink and type some more. It's all

very
> > > amusing, though sad at the same time.
> > >
> > > JD
> > >

> > Hey Pal,
> >
> > I'll be spending X-mas with my kids...How about you?
> >
> > :)

> No...well at least you have your bikes
>
> BBWWAAAHHAA

Answering your own posts is a sure sign of dementia. Rest assured
count drunkula, you need not confirm any further.

JD

**** Rogers wrote:
> "**** Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > You sure are confused, bub. I doubt you have *any* pals, let

alone me
> > > as your "pal". Have another drink and type some more. It's all

very
> > > amusing, though sad at the same time.
> > >
> > > JD
> > >

> > Hey Pal,
> >
> > I'll be spending X-mas with my kids...How about you?
> >
> > :)

> No...well at least you have your bikes
>
> BBWWAAAHHAA

Answering your own posts is a sure sign of dementia. Rest assured
count drunkula, you need not confirm any further.

JD

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Blob Rogers wrote:
> > <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > You sure are confused, bub. I doubt you have *any* pals, let alone

> me
> > > as your "pal". Have another drink and type some more. It's all

> very
> > > amusing, though sad at the same time.
> > >
> > > JD
> > >

> > Hey Pal,

> Again, with the confusion. Then again, it's making the object of your
> obsession "pay attention" to your sadness. Have another drink.
>
> > I'll be spending X-mas with my kids...How about you?

> Like I would want to spend time with your imaginary "kids"? What a sad
> little world you have, bub.
>
> JD

Enjoy your x-mas TV dinner

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> **** Rogers wrote:
> > "**** Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> alone me

> very

> > > Hey Pal,
> > >
> > > I'll be spending X-mas with my kids...How about you?
> > >
> > > :)

> > No...well at least you have your bikes
> >
> > BBWWAAAHHAA

> Answering your own posts is a sure sign of dementia. Rest assured
> count drunkula, you need not confirm any further.
>
> JD

What about you posting the same tripe twice

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> **** Rogers wrote:
> > "**** Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> alone me

> very

> > > Hey Pal,
> > >
> > > I'll be spending X-mas with my kids...How about you?
> > >
> > > :)

> > No...well at least you have your bikes
> >
> > BBWWAAAHHAA

> Answering your own posts is a sure sign of dementia. Rest assured
> count drunkula, you need not confirm any further.
>
> JD

Why did you change your posting ID again?