Panaracer Pasela TG 32s Tire Pressure

Ron Linz

Guest
Does anyone know what the max tire pressure is for Panaracer Pasela TG 32s? I can't find the max
pressure on the tire anywhere.

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:52:09 +0000, Ron Linz wrote:

> Does anyone know what the max tire pressure is for Panaracer Pasela TG 32s? I can't find the max
> pressure on the tire anywhere.

A catalogue I have here says 6.5 bar, or 6.0 bar if it is the foldable version.

"Ron Linz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone know what the max tire pressure is for Panaracer Pasela TG
32s?
> I can't find the max pressure on the tire anywhere.

I had the same problem. It's there, but really, really hard to see; on mine, anyway, theres a
grooved black border between the brown sidewall and the tread, and there's information imprinted
onto the grooves. A flashlight helps.

It says "95 psi."

RichC

"Rich Clark" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> "Ron Linz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Does anyone know what the max tire pressure is for Panaracer Pasela TG
> 32s?
>> I can't find the max pressure on the tire anywhere.
>
> I had the same problem. It's there, but really, really hard to see; on mine, anyway, theres a
> grooved black border between the brown sidewall and the tread, and there's information imprinted
> onto the grooves. A flashlight helps.
>
> It says "95 psi."
>
> RichC

Thanks, I'll take a closer look there.