Panaracer TServ for Messenger Tires

Jason Settles

Guest
Is anyone familiar with these tires? My LBS recommended them and I like them
so far. However, I can't find much of anything on them from Google.
Thanks for your comments.
*Jason. in Indy

Jason Settles wrote:
> Is anyone familiar with these tires? My LBS recommended them and I like them
> so far. However, I can't find much of anything on them from Google.
> Thanks for your comments.
> *Jason. in Indy

Mark Hickey loves them and is always going on about how good they are. I
like Japanese tires like IRC and Panaracer in general. From the spec, it
looks like the T-Serv is a lot like the Pasela, which is a much more
common (and very nice) tire.

Peter Cole <[email protected]> wrote:

>Jason Settles wrote:
>> Is anyone familiar with these tires? My LBS recommended them and I like them
>> so far. However, I can't find much of anything on them from Google.
>> Thanks for your comments.
>> *Jason. in Indy

>Mark Hickey loves them and is always going on about how good they are. I
>like Japanese tires like IRC and Panaracer in general. From the spec, it
>looks like the T-Serv is a lot like the Pasela, which is a much more
>common (and very nice) tire.

Yeah, what he said. You'd get the impression that I own Panaracer
stock - but I've just been very impressed with the T-Serv, and have
'em on most of my own bikes as a result. I've found them to be the
best compromoise between thorn resistance, weight, feel, wear and
cost.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame

The Surly Long Haul Trucker I purchased this fall came equipped with
T-Servs. I really like them. I've ridden them all winter (in Minneapolis,
MN) and find that they seem to perform well under all conditions.

Cheers,
--mikee

--
Michael Erickson