Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Pannier Rack for MTB with Disk Brake Mounts

Started by Gary Perkins · · Last activity · 3 posts · 805 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
16 March 2004
Last activity
16 March 2004
Original author
Gary Perkins
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
805
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Howdy People,

    I've seen a website from Sydney (I think) advertising racks
    that mount onto a special QR rather than mounts on the
    frame. I have an Avanti Hammer with disk brake mounts that I
    commute to work on and now am planning a cycle tour.

    Any info on the shop or other sources of these racks would
    be appreciated.

    Cheers Gary GarydotPerkinsatsradotcomdotau

  2. "Gary Perkins" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Howdy People,

    I've seen a website from Sydney (I think) advertising
    racks that mount


    onto

    Quoted message said:

    a special QR rather than mounts on the frame. I have an
    Avanti Hammer


    with

    Quoted message said:

    disk brake mounts that I commute to work on and now am
    planning a cycle tour.

    Any info on the shop or other sources of these racks would
    be appreciated.

    That would be the Old Man Mountain racks. They mount on your
    QR and the V brake posts ( hope you've got them, my Giant
    XCX doesn't). Don't know anything about the quality of the
    racks but you'll find them at Cheeky Monkey Cycles in
    Sydney. www.cheekeymonkey.com.au

    Cheers Peter

  3. That's the ones.....thanks heaps.

    Cheers Gary

    "Peter Signorini" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Gary Perkins" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Howdy People,

    I've seen a website from Sydney (I think) advertising
    racks that mount


    onto

    Quoted message said:

    a special QR rather than mounts on the frame. I have an
    Avanti Hammer


    with

    Quoted message said:

    disk brake mounts that I commute to work on and now am
    planning a cycle tour.

    Any info on the shop or other sources of these racks
    would be


    appreciated.

    Quoted message said:


    That would be the Old Man Mountain racks. They mount on
    your QR and the V brake posts ( hope you've got them, my
    Giant XCX doesn't). Don't know anything about the quality
    of the racks but you'll find them at Cheeky Monkey Cycles
    in Sydney. www.cheekeymonkey.com.au

    Cheers Peter

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.