Pannier Rack for MTB with Disk Brake Mounts

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Gary Perkins, Mar 15, 2004.

  1. Gary Perkins

    Gary Perkins Guest

    Howdy People,

    I've seen a website from Sydney (I think) advertising racks
    that mount onto a special QR rather than mounts on the
    frame. I have an Avanti Hammer with disk brake mounts that I
    commute to work on and now am planning a cycle tour.

    Any info on the shop or other sources of these racks would
    be appreciated.

    Cheers Gary GarydotPerkinsatsradotcomdotau

    Tags:

  2. "Gary Perkins" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Howdy People,
    >
    > I've seen a website from Sydney (I think) advertising
    > racks that mount
    onto
    > a special QR rather than mounts on the frame. I have an
    > Avanti Hammer
    with
    > disk brake mounts that I commute to work on and now am
    > planning a cycle tour.
    >
    > Any info on the shop or other sources of these racks would
    > be appreciated.

    That would be the Old Man Mountain racks. They mount on your
    QR and the V brake posts ( hope you've got them, my Giant
    XCX doesn't). Don't know anything about the quality of the
    racks but you'll find them at Cheeky Monkey Cycles in
    Sydney. www.cheekeymonkey.com.au

    Cheers Peter

  3. Gary Perkins

    Gary Perkins Guest

    That's the ones.....thanks heaps.

    Cheers Gary

    "Peter Signorini" <[email protected]> wrote in