Pant leg damage prevention

They didn't mention Frank Krygowsky's solution (discussed in another
thread,) the humble safety pin.
Geeky, light, effective. Does anyone know where one can get titanium safety
pins?

"Leo Lichtman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> They didn't mention Frank Krygowsky's solution (discussed in another
> thread,) the humble safety pin.
> Geeky, light, effective. Does anyone know where one can get titanium
> safety pins?

The Titanium Safety Pin Shop?

Cheers, helen s ;-)

Leo Lichtman wrote:

> They didn't mention Frank Krygowsky's solution (discussed in another
> thread,) the humble safety pin.

That's OK. I'm used to being ahead of fashion! ;-)

- Frank Krygowski

Yeah, I guess that would work too. I never thought of that one.

Ken