Pant Question

Per Elmsäter wrote:
> Penny S wrote:
>> OK, so I don't know what I"m talking about. I can live
>> with that.
>>

> I take everything back. I ripped my Lycra bibs real bad
> today when I fell on a splintered stump sticking out of
> the ground. It was like
> - Knock, knock.
> - Who's there?
> - Madame.
> - Madame who?
> - My damn shoe's caught in the pedal. Topple, topple and
> slowly over. OUCH

oh! oh! a biking knock knock joke!! how cool!!!

( see I told you....)

penny

Penny S wrote:
> Per Elmsäter wrote:
>> Penny S wrote:
>>> OK, so I don't know what I"m talking about. I can live
>>> with that.
>>>

>> I take everything back. I ripped my Lycra bibs real bad
>> today when I fell on a splintered stump sticking out of
>> the ground. It was like
>> - Knock, knock.
>> - Who's there?
>> - Madame.
>> - Madame who?
>> - My damn shoe's caught in the pedal. Topple, topple and
>> slowly over. OUCH
>
> oh! oh! a biking knock knock joke!! how cool!!!

We need more of those. Carla isn't there a website
somewhere??

> ( see I told you....)
>
> penny

I bet it was just because you so *humbly* admitted defeat in
your earlier post ;)) Penny Quote "OK, so I don't know what
I"m talking about. I can live with that." End Penny Quote

--
Perre