pantani - lil elephant

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jtn, Feb 12, 2003.

  1. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    he is a trip

    "The great Pantani I am sure will never come back," he told L'Equipe. "But I will not sit and wait.
    I will now approach my work in a different manner, so that I will get back my inner calm."

    here is a translation of the above quote for those of us not star struck by this druggy. " I thought
    I was great, wasn't I Mr. Armstrong?", "I am trying to ride my bike again when not hanging on the
    beach", "I will find out what cycling pain is like without the calming affect of EPO"

    hasn't he retired yet?

    Tags:

  2. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    Yeah, now that he can't take any more of the drugs that he was taking, he won't do squat! You watch
    the little liar get dropped on the first climb!

    Mike "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > he is a trip
    >
    > "The great Pantani I am sure will never come back," he told L'Equipe. "But
    > will not sit and wait. I will now approach my work in a different manner,
    so
    > that I will get back my inner calm."
    >
    > here is a translation of the above quote for those of us not star struck
    by
    > this druggy. " I thought I was great, wasn't I Mr. Armstrong?", "I am
    trying
    > to ride my bike again when not hanging on the beach", "I will find out
    what
    > cycling pain is like without the calming affect of EPO"
    >
    > hasn't he retired yet?

  3. Warren

    Warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Mike S. <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Yeah, now that he can't take any more of the drugs that he was taking, he won't do squat! You
    > watch the little liar get dropped on the first climb!
    >
    > Mike

    Why do you speak in the future tense? Hven't you seen him during the last 2 years?

    -WG