pantani - lil elephant

Jtn

Guest
he is a trip

"The great Pantani I am sure will never come back," he told L'Equipe. "But I will not sit and wait.
I will now approach my work in a different manner, so that I will get back my inner calm."

here is a translation of the above quote for those of us not star struck by this druggy. " I thought
I was great, wasn't I Mr. Armstrong?", "I am trying to ride my bike again when not hanging on the
beach", "I will find out what cycling pain is like without the calming affect of EPO"

hasn't he retired yet?

Yeah, now that he can't take any more of the drugs that he was taking, he won't do squat! You watch
the little liar get dropped on the first climb!

In article <[email protected]>, Mike S. <mikeshaw2@coxDOTnet> wrote:

> Yeah, now that he can't take any more of the drugs that he was taking, he won't do squat! You
> watch the little liar get dropped on the first climb!
>
> Mike

Why do you speak in the future tense? Hven't you seen him during the last 2 years?

-WG