Pantani on Hussein

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronaldo Jeremia, Apr 21, 2003.

  1. from Gazzetta dello Sport (translation courtesy of altavista, clear enough despite the Yoda-speak):

    http://www.gazzetta.it/statics/sciclismo/pp_3.0.994197455.html

    Pantani: I understand to Saddam

    Marco Pantani, the self referred Pirate of the group, makes a claim to Saddam Hussein, the deposit
    leader of Iraq.

    "I think I understand to Saddam. I know what he endures, it is what I endured too - disbelief,
    persecution, and being defamed, attacked even," was how Pantani responded to a question about his
    sight on the U.S. - Iraq fight, while being discussed at the Tour the Aragon.

    "The similarities do not end there of course. As with Saddam, people wanted what I had, and were
    willing to do whatever it took to get it from me - even they do this still. And also with him, no
    evidence do they reveal, as with me. But I do not bother it with me, as I am peaceful. But the most
    similarity is that both our rivals are Americans, Texan also" said Pantani in a clear note to Lance
    Armstrong, the four champion at Tour de France, and George Bush, also from the 'Lonely Star State.'

    "Just as I have criticized Armstrong for his American way of racing, so to do I denounce Bush and
    the American way of killing."

    Tags:

  2. Xzzy

    Xzzy Guest

    "Ronaldo Jeremiah" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > from Gazzetta dello Sport (translation courtesy of altavista, clear enough despite the
    > Yoda-speak):
    >
    > http://www.gazzetta.it/statics/sciclismo/pp_3.0.994197455.html
    >
    > Pantani: I understand to Saddam
    >
    > Marco Pantani, the self referred Pirate of the group, makes a claim to Saddam Hussein, the deposit
    > leader of Iraq.
    >
    > "I think I understand to Saddam. I know what he endures, it is what I endured too - disbelief,
    > persecution, and being defamed, attacked even," was how Pantani responded to a question about his
    > sight on the U.S. - Iraq fight, while being discussed at the Tour the Aragon.
    >
    > "The similarities do not end there of course. As with Saddam, people wanted what I had, and were
    > willing to do whatever it took to get it from me - even they do this still. And also with him, no
    > evidence do they reveal, as with me. But I do not bother it with me, as I am peaceful. But the
    > most similarity is that both our rivals are Americans, Texan also" said Pantani in a clear note
    > to Lance Armstrong, the four champion at Tour de France, and George Bush, also from the 'Lonely
    > Star State.'
    >
    > "Just as I have criticized Armstrong for his American way of racing, so to do I denounce Bush and
    > the American way of killing."

    With all respect to translation problems across different languages ( clearly noted in the original
    post ), I feel that either the translation is a mess, or something else, maybe there somewhere off
    the coast of Marco Island.

    John Bickmore www.IsThisAnAprilFoolsJoke.com

  3. Davide Tosi

    Davide Tosi Guest

    [email protected] (Ronaldo Jeremiah) wrote:

    >from Gazzetta dello Sport (translation courtesy of altavista, clear enough despite the Yoda-speak):
    >
    >http://www.gazzetta.it/statics/sciclismo/pp_3.0.994197455.html
    >
    >Pantani: I understand to Saddam
    >
    >Marco Pantani, the self referred Pirate of the group, makes a claim to Saddam Hussein, the deposit
    >leader of Iraq.

    <snip>

    We did not need to read this to know that the elefantina was a psycho.

  4. > "Just as I have criticized Armstrong for his American way of racing, so to do I denounce Bush and
    > the American way of killing."

    Cipo wished that Pantini could end his career with dignity, but it is obvious now he won't. His
    famous wins were due to EPO, he was fraud then, and he's still a fraud.

  5. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    I think pantani is right. his relation to him is that Hussein is hiding up pantanis ass...

    he is such a fricken idiot....he tries to be like cipo and ends up the opposite. when is he going to
    figure out he is a dope taking, ugly, bald, no pussy gettin, weak cyclist.....and thats just they
    way it is since his birth and until the day he dies....