Road Cycling · Public discussion

Pantani's self-fulfilling prophecy

Started by Brian Phillips · · Last activity · 1 post · 546 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
29 February 2004
Last activity
29 February 2004
Original author
Brian Phillips
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
546
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was looking through a year-old copy of Pro Cycling and ran across this interesting quote from
    Pantani, made prior to the TDF team selections: "I've matured and I no longer want to avoid the real
    world. Either I'm capable of riding a good Giro, and the Tour organisers will want to invite me to
    their race, or I'm finished as a rider."

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.