Pantani

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Robert Chung, May 26, 2008.

  1. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Pantani was the last rider to have won both the Pink and Yellow
    jersies.

    Tags:

  2. On May 26, 8:01 pm, Robert Chung <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Pantani was the last rider to have won both the Pink and Yellow
    > jersies.

    There must be a positive way of looking at that. Oops. That didn't
    come out right.

    Joseph

  3. Robert Chung wrote:

    > Pantani was the last rider to have won both the Pink and Yellow
    > jersies.

    Sounds like the slogan for The Shocker.

    Take care,

    Magilla

  4. Keith

    Keith Guest

    On Mon, 26 May 2008 11:01:24 -0700 (PDT), Robert Chung
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Pantani was the last rider to have won both the Pink and Yellow
    >jersies.

    Nice catch, are you following up on something ?

    Oh..I get it, Contador won the TDF last year though...