Pantani

Robert Chung

Guest
Pantani was the last rider to have won both the Pink and Yellow
jersies.

On May 26, 8:01 pm, Robert Chung <[email protected]> wrote:
> Pantani was the last rider to have won both the Pink and Yellow
> jersies.

There must be a positive way of looking at that. Oops. That didn't
come out right.

Joseph

Robert Chung wrote:

> Pantani was the last rider to have won both the Pink and Yellow
> jersies.

Sounds like the slogan for The Shocker.

Take care,

Magilla

On Mon, 26 May 2008 11:01:24 -0700 (PDT), Robert Chung
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Pantani was the last rider to have won both the Pink and Yellow
>jersies.

Nice catch, are you following up on something ?

Oh..I get it, Contador won the TDF last year though...