Pantour Hubs on both?

bentcruiser

New Member
Apr 18, 2003
Does anyone use Pantour Hubs on the front and the back? Or is the front just the critical one on an SWB?

"bentcruiser" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone use Pantour Hubs on the front and the back? Or
> is the front just the critical one on an SWB?

I don't have either but from what I've read here those hubs
have problems if used on the back

I have Pantours on the front and back of my P-38 and am very
happy with the results. There were some theething troubles
with the 1st design, but the company was very good in
following up on my problem. And there has been no
re0occurrance.

I had Pantour hubs front and back. My bike is a SWB and I
found both helped taking the edge out of the bumps. My rear
hub did not stand up for more than 3 months, however the
Pantour was very good to deal with. Pantour replaced the
rear hub once, and it still didn't last. The front hub
worked for about 9 months and recently the bearings went; I
ride in the rain a lot, (we just went through our rainy
season; We don't get snow, just rain) and being the that
hubs are not sealed caused the problem.

I no longer have either "bentcruiser"