Pantour Hubs - problems

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Rob, Apr 5, 2003.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    I am having a problem with my rear suspension pantour hub. The left side, (when facing in the
    direction of the bike), keeps coming unscrewed. There is a little ring that screws on, and it keeps
    coming undone.

    Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone else have this hub?

    Rob.

    Tags:

  2. Dave Kee

    Dave Kee Guest

    Rob wrote: There is a little ring that screws on, and it keeps coming undone. Has anyone else had
    this problem? Does anyone else have this hub?

    Rob: Talk to Morten at Pantour and send it back for an upgrade. The latest model has the cog side
    end cap welded in place. Dave Kee

  3. There is also an upgraded locking ring with more material. This prevents it from cracking and thus
    becoming unable to lock the inner hub to the outer. Morten is very, very willing to help and IMHO
    personifies the term customer service.

  4. Dakker

    Dakker Guest

    Pantour just called me today, and told me to send the hub back, they will replace no problem. They
    will even re-lace the rim and everything. They will upgrade the hub for no additional cost.

    I am impressed with the service they give. They are amazing.

    Rob.