Pants Help!

Mar 11, 2015
Pants as in underwear. What kind of underwear is best to wear on a ride, I have been wearing the shorts but they are quite rubby. Is there an ideal style I could be wearing that would stop the rubbing?

I would suggest not wearing a g-string. I don't know if that suggestion is helpful or not.i like boy shorts undies, myself. They aren't bothersome at all.

I agree Kana_marie, I wouldnt suggest wearing a g-string or thong. I personally wear boy shorts underwear, it doesnt create any wedgies and its just so much more comfortable.

I wear briefs. I know, they are granny panties, but I have worn this style since I was a little girl and never cared for the other styles all that much. I have not had any rubbing from them, no weggies, and nothing to tight. Make sure you have the right size too. If your style and size aren't a good match for your body type, that might be the problem.

kana_marie said:
I would suggest not wearing a g-string. I don't know if that suggestion is helpful or not.i like boy shorts undies, myself. They aren't bothersome at all.
Oh hell no, I am not wearing a G strong, mainly for vanity reasons, they make my ass look like a butchers ham! I will try the cotton shorts in a bigger size, the ones I have no fit me but they are rubbing so they could be just a bit off.

katherine25 said:
I agree Kana_marie, I wouldnt suggest wearing a g-string or thong. I personally wear boy shorts underwear, it doesnt create any wedgies and its just so much more comfortable.
I am wearing the shorts but they are still rubbing so I don't really know what else to do? I wear the lace ones normally but cotton ones for riding, they are comfortable but they start to rub after a while, do you think it could be a size thing?

DancingLady said:
I wear briefs. I know, they are granny panties, but I have worn this style since I was a little girl and never cared for the other styles all that much. I have not had any rubbing from them, no weggies, and nothing to tight. Make sure you have the right size too. If your style and size aren't a good match for your body type, that might be the problem.
I think you might be right, I have recently lost about 12lbs so things don't it like they used to. I might try briefs, I will try anything at this point to be honest!

Before buying, feel the elastic carefully. I am not sure where you are experiencing the rubbing, but I have noticed cheaper panties sometimes have rougher elastic. If the elastic is covered with microfiber fabric, that will be about as smooth as they come.